Epilogue

/[:No One's POV:]\

After the battle, Team Crafted went home to celebrate. They threw a huge party and everything.

/[:Jerome's POV:]\

Mitch was standing next to me, and we were talking when Callumari walks up to us.

"Hey Cal!" I greet him. Mitch waves and smiles.

"H-hi... I w-wanted to ask you s-something..."

"Go ahead lil' buddy." I smile at him.

"C-can I live here in the base w-with you guys?.... I d-don't really have anywhere else t-to stay..." He says.

Mitch smiles at me, encouraging me to say yes. "Of course! You're like a little brother to me, Cal." I say as I hug him. Callumari hugs back.

/[:No One's POV:]\

Callumari ends up hanging out with the Merome couple for the rest of the night. Everyone is happy and having fun, as if the whole thing never happened.

/[:Aura's POV:]\

I smile, watching the Team have fun.

"I'll miss you, my friend..." I say quietly to myself, watching Jerome hanging out with his friends.

Using my magic, I leave a note in Jerome's room, hoping he'll find it.

/[:Jerome's POV:]\

It was after the party, and I was heading to my room. Me and Mitch decided that we wouldn't share a room tonight, and that Callumari would stay in Mitch's room for now.

Seeing a note on my bed, I open it, reading it quietly to myself.

"Dear Jerome,

You may not remember me, but I have talked to you before.

I hope you will not forget me, friend. I enjoyed your company, seeing as you're the only one who has actually decided to try to get to know me.

I hope that we may talk more one day.

Your friend and guardian,

~Aura"

I smile at the letter. "I'd never forget you, Aura..." I say quietly. I smile, feeling her presence in the room.

[|A/N|]

Well, that's the end!

Now, I have good news and bad news. Which one first, LS!Jerome?

LS!Jerome: Uh... The bad news!

Okay. Here's the bad news:

Sadly, I did not plan for this to have a sequel. If I were to make a sequel out of the blue, I wouldn't know how to make it fit. So there's not going to be a sequel. Sorry guys.

Now, for the good news:

I will be writing another book once I get a cover for it. I won't spoil anything, but I will tell you that the main ship is Poofless. I will not reveal anything else to you.

So yeah! That's all the news I have to share. I don't know when the first chapter of the Poofless book will come out, so stay tuned for that!

Peace out Technos, and as always...

Both: Stay classy! Bye!

(Thank you guys for reading this book!  It means the world to me. Stay tuned for that Poofless book guys, I think it's going to be awesome! It might even be longer than this book!)