Chapter 17: Arisen Feelings

/[:Jerome's POV:]\

As I chatted with Mitch, my eyes widened as I remembered something important.

"Uh... Mitch?"

"Yeah b- dood?" Mitch asks, looking at me.

"Uh... I just remembered that the Squid Army had made plans to attack you guys five days from... er, two days ago?" I say, blushing embarrassingly and rubbing my neck sheepishly.

"What? Why didn't you say so?"

"It er... slipped my mind..."  I smile apologetically.

"Well, I have to tell the Team about this.... you'll be fine here by yourself, right?" He says to me.

I laugh. "You're talking to me as if I'm a child."

He smirks. "Maybe I am. Who's to tell? Anyways, be right back." And with that, Mitch leaves, leaving me to collect my thoughts.

"Why do I get nervous around him? I barely remember him... what is this feeling?" I sigh.

"But.... he's funny, nice, brave, cute- wait what?! D-did I just think he was cute?" I blush at the thought.

"W-well... it's true.... b-but we're only friends!- I think...." I put my head in my hands.

"Why do I feel this way?"

[|A/N|]

Hey guys....

I wanted to get something out today.

Stuff happened today and now I'm sad.
I won't tell you what because I'd like to keep it to myself.

But, just know that all of you readers- Technos- mean the world to me. You all are amazing and wonderful in your own ways.

But anyways, peace out Technos and as always....

Stay classy!~