Chapter 1

Lexie’s POV:

“Good morning!” my voice echoed through the house. Connor smiled sipping his coffee at the breakfast island. He nodded towards the door, “Morning Lex! Daaaaaamn you slept late today, it’s already twelve.” I laughed opening the fridge, “Says the person who’s having their morning coffee… at twelve.” He turned his head and glared at me. Pointing his finger at me drinking my Arizona he said, “Bitch! I can have my coffee whenever I want to!” I smiled setting my Arizona down and putting my hands up in surrender, “Woah woah calm down their little boy!” He smacked my arm as I walked passed him, “Shut the hell up Lexie.” I chuckled walking up to my room for a shower. I got out and changed into a bra, underwear and socks. I slid into a pair of high waisted light washed jean shorts and pulled on a mickey mouse crop top. I put on my high top suede black sneakers and sat down at my makeup table. I looked at myself in the mirror. Green eyes like Connor’s, hair like Connor’s- straight to my waist and the exact color- and his athletic frame. The only thing we don’t match in is height- he topples over my 5’8 height with his 6 foot height. It’s almost as if we were the same exact person.  I shook the thought from my head and applied a coat of mascara and then put on some peach lipstick. I brushed out my hair and put it into a loose, messy braid. I stood up and took my phone from my night stand and went back downstairs. I found Connor on the floor kicking his feet back and forth on his stomach. I laughed and snapped a picture of it, “Photosynthesis?” He chuckled and shot up, “What? I was EXERCISING! E-X-E-R-C-I-S-I-N-G, what you should be doing but instead you’re just off making out with some random dude!” He was laughing but I was actually kinda offended. He knows I hate it when people bring up some things like that. He stopped his laughter when the expression on my face led to him trying to hug me. I dodged it and he looked at me with sorry eyes. “Lexie I’m so sorry,” he pleaded stepping closer to me. I shrugged my shoulders, “It’s okay. I mean I guess you’re right.” He put his hands on my shoulders, “No no no Lexie, that’s not right at all! You’re not a slut at all, I’m really sorry.” I gave in and hugged him, “No it’s okay. Sorry I overreacted.” He pulled away and grinned, “You didn’t overreact Lex. I’d be pretty pissed too if someone said that to me.” I nodded. He plopped down on the couch and stared up at me, “Sam and Kian are coming over later. Kian said he wants to talk to you about him. I have no clue why though.”

I nodded, “Alright.” Before I could go back upstairs Connor sat me down in front of him. He looked at me as if he were concerned, “Lexie I don’t mean to be rude or anything… But we both know that you’re no saint.” I smirked, “Well you know.” He laughed, “No for real. Lately Sam’s told me Kian has tried skipping class. He says that Lexie does it so it’s cool. Sam told me he thinks Kian wants to you know, be like you.” I gulped and looked at the floor, why would Kian want to be like me? I’m nothing special.