Chapter 12

Lexie’s POV:

I woke up feeling things surrounding me on my bed. I rubbed my eyes and adjusted them to the light. I looked around at my bed- covered in drugs. It was a horror movie, but in real life. I felt like at any second a killer would come in and slash me. But I knew that the killer wouldn’t come in, the victim would. Because I was the killer, and I would be doing the killing. As I thought about what to do next, my bedroom door swung open and my lights were turned on, it was Kian. And in that split second I realized that I was going to ruin Kian’s life by changing him into a bitch like me, and I didn’t have the heart to do it. But what if he really wanted to be changed? Then what I could do is trick him into thinking that I am changing him. When in reality I’m not actually going to. “Hey Kiki!” I said hugging him. He smiled pulling away, “You told me to meet you at your house at 12. But I can see you slept in. I’ll be downstairs.” “Thanks,” I laughed as he shut the door behind him. Time for the ride of my life.

After my quick shower I changed into a bra, underwear and socks. I slipped on a pair of light washed high waisted shorts and a grey v-neck t-shirt. I put on my white suede high tops. I brushed out my hair and sprayed morocan oil in it and then put it into a loose fishtail braid. I put on mascara and a peach lipstick. I took my phone and went downstairs to see Sam on the couch watching TV with Connor and Kian. “Sorry about that Kian, I forgot” I said standing to the side of his chair. He smiled and stood up, “It’s no problem. Anyways why did you even want me here?” I laughed, “Just to talk about some stuff. But we gotta go to the park first.” He smiled and started walking towards the door, “Leggo.”