Chapter 18

Lexie’s POV:

A long while later I realized I had been sleeping a long time. Kian was asleep on the couch and the clock read: 6:45PM. I had been sleeping for more than three hours! I hit my head and realized I had earlier been high. I don’t remember much but did remember Sam going upstairs. “SAM!!” I called. The loud screech hurt my ears. There was no response. I slowly took my time and walked upstairs, my head hurt like crazy. Hangovers… they can go screw themselves. When I reached the top my head was a bit dizzy and I was still pretty tired. Hopefully Sam didn’t go home and he’s just asleep in mine or Connor’s room. I decided to check Connor’s room on the right first. Sam wasn’t in there, he must be in my room or back at his house. When I went back to the doorway I stopped and turned around. A mirror lay on the wall staring at me, although mirrors don’t have eyes. I walked up to it and felt my cheek. Both of my cheeks were slightly swollen and red and my eyes were bloodshot. I groaned, cons of hangovers. One plus of hangovers, is that nobody gets mad at you for sleeping all day. As I walked into my room, I saw nothing in there. Besides the lights being on and my window wide open, a rope hanging in the middle. I sighed, Sam probably slid down instead of the front door. I laughed at his stupidity and my head hurt even more. I sat down on my bed and rubbed my head. It didn’t really help much at all. As I leaned my head back on the pillow I saw a note on the wall across from me above my dresser. I stood up and groggily walked over to it and ripped the tape and it off of the wall. It was a letter, from Sam. Aww how sweet I thought. He left me a love note. But I was wrong.