No Cal!

No Cal!
Spencer
I wake up before Q and quickly go home, I change my clothes into a white blouse,black jeans that are ripped at the knees,black vans,a black leather jacket, I put my hair up into french braid's, i put my glasses on , grab Q some clean clothes and his tablet, eat an apple, leave the house and drive back to the hospital.

I walk upstairs, where Cal is assessing Q, who is now awake. Cal smiles at me and I smile back. Q looks at us both.

"I'm hungry!" Whines Q.

"Well I'm sure I could figure something out for you." Cal smiles.

"Thanks Cal." I say." I will be back up later Q, bye."

"Bye mummy,bye Cal." Q says as we leave the room.

We walk outside and cal stops me quickly.

"We need to talk." He says, I look into his green eyes.

"Not now Caleb,please, I have work to do." I say pushing past him.

*
"I know you don't have one yet, so how would you like my old E.D jacket?"Asks Ethan. I nod and he puts on me,it's a little bit big,but I don't care.

"Cheers Eth," I say and he smiles, he goes to kiss me,but we see Cal walking around the corner and decides to make it look like he is whispering in my ear.

I walk outside and sit down on the bench and pull out my phone,looking at old photos. Cal sits next to me.

"Hey," He says.

"Hey," I say slipping my phone back into my pocket

"What were you looking at?" He asks.

"Oh old photos." I say.

We sit and talk for a while, then he kisses me! It was ok, but I stop. I have feelings for Ethan, I mean I have little feelings for Cal! Cal turns around as we see some blonde move fast back into the E.D. it could have been Ethan!

"Sorry Cal, but I have feelings for Ethan." I say. His face falls again and I can't help but feel sorry for him, he clearly has feelings for me.

"Not it's ok." He says walking back into the E.D.

Cal
I can't believe how stupid I am, I saw the way she looked at him all day yesterday and today! He looked at her the same way. God Caleb why did you have to kiss her! I mean they deffinatly were about to kiss earlier. I walk in and see Ethan, he looks upset, OH GOD HE SAW! I walk over to him and he goes to turn to leave.

"Bro, please, I'm sorry, I know you have feelings for Spencer." I say, I'm not that sorry considering I have feelings for her aswell.

"Shut up Cal, you always do this?!?" He snaps.

"Hey, she said she had feelings for you, not me!" I say, I see his face light up.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yep and I know you went to kiss her earlier." I say, he looks at me, still a bit hurt.

"No just leave it, I will tell her eventually." He says.

"So you don't believe me?" I ask sternly.

"No, I just don't trust you!" He replies with a smirk.

"Ok, if you kiss her, you get to choose what film we get, deal?" I ask.

"I really don't have time for this." He says walking away.

I sigh and watch him walk away.