Sibling rivalry

Sibling rivalry

Ethan
My arm is tightly around Spencer's shoulder, we walk through the hospital and to resus. Cal moves Q onto the bed and he is screaming in pain.

"What happened?" Asks Cal.

"Um, we were playing it when Quentin fell over And hurt his knee, then when I came over he complained of ankle pains and I thought it could be broken," I explain. Spencer is biting her finger nails next to me, trying not to panic.

"Right we will need to address that nasty nasty cut and get an x ray of the ankle please Robyn," says Cal.

*
"Right so the x-ray shows a break in the ankle, Robyn will put it in a plaster for you Quentin, alright?" Says Cal and Q nods.

Robyn comes round and plasters Q's leg and shows him how to use crutches, he starts to get the hang of it. Cal pulls me aside.

"Like I said, father of the year!" He smirks.

"Cal for once, can you not be such an idiot!" I snap.

"Sor-ry stressy!"he smirks, he loves to wind me up.

"Caleb!" I say warningly.

"Oh using my full name, I'm so scared, the pathetic little baby is going to hurt me!" He says sarcastically.

I punch him in the chest and grab for his throat, but he gets to push me back and succeeds because he stronger than me. He hits me in the stomach and I hit him in the eye and then he punches me in the nose, I feel my glasses dig into the skin. Then I feel someone pulling me away from Cal, when I turn around, it's Spencer.

"Not now Ethan,ok,we are in a hospital." She says." Your nose is bleeding."

I feel up stop my nose, there is blood coming from the inside and the outsiders,from where my glasses had dug in. I take my glasses off and Robyn sits me down in bay 4. She clears the blood from the top and tells me to keep holding my nose with a tissue untill she finishes stitching up my nose.

"I think it's broken!" I say, she touches it and I flinch, because I am not good with pain

She says that it is and then she puts it back into place, I have to wear a giant nose bandage to work now!
I sit back down next to Spencer and she leans her head on my shoulder, I lean my head on her head, I see Brady smile.