where were you?

Where were you?
Spencer
I woke up and Ethan was fast asleep next to me, snoring. I kissed him on the cheek and he woke up we said good morning to eachother the there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in?" I said and in walked a sleepy looking Quentin.

"Hey Quentin," Ethan said as I got A up and onto the bed.

I kissed him on the head and then he looked up at Ethan.

"Why does he have no top on?" He asks making us laugh.

"Well that's what boys do when they're older." I laugh and Ethan nods.

"Oh no!" Ethan says.

"What?" I ask.

"We're late for work!"

We scrambled out of bed, I put Q in my arms and get him dressed in his room, whilst Ethan gets dressed in my room. The whilst Ethan makes Q breakfast, I get changed. We then join up in the living room, eat a banana each and then leave..

Ethan
As I walk into work, Spencer goes and asks if Q can sit in the staffroom and wait untill the end of shift. Then I get approached by Max and Jez.

"Hey, how are you man? Congrats!" They say.

"Congrats on what?" Cal asks.

"Ethan and Spence are now a couple." Jez says happily.

I look over at Cal and he looks annoyed.

"Where were you last night?" He asks.

"At Spencer's?" I reply concerned.

"Did you two?"

"Ew, no, I'm not ready and neither is she." I say as soon as Spencer walks over with Q.

"Ok I need to get changed, look after Q for me for little bit please Eth." She says passing me Quentin.

"Ok," I say as she kisses my cheek and walks off, Q was asleep so that was good.

"Well you're deffinatly father of the year!" Cal teases.

"Shut up Caleb, I'm not his dad." I say angrily.

"No but you are technically his step dad." He replies.

I sigh as he walks off and Spencer comes back. She takes Q whilst I get changed.