Guess whose back,back again. Ethans back, tell a friend

Guess whose back, back again. Ethan's back, tell a friend.
Ethan
Cal pushes me into the flat, the first thing I see is Quentin and Spencer jumping up and saying welcome home! I smile at the decorations around the flat, I feel Cal give me a hug. Spencer kisses me and hugs me, Quentin hugs me and gets up onto my lap.

"Daddy!" He says happy as I kiss his nose.

"Ethan!" I hear Cal say, panicked.

I look over at Spencer and her waters have broke, I start to panic aswell, it's too early!

"Cal get her in your car and then come back for us!" I say and Spencer and Caleb leave.

I wheel myself and Q over to the TV, I stare at the water on the floor. This is the moment I become a dad! Q gets off of my lap and kindly cleans the floor, I smile at him as he gets back onto my lap. It's not long until cal is back. He gets us down to the car, helping me into the front and Q into his seat in the back, along with getting my wheelchair into the boot.

When we get to the hospital we see Spencer with Duffy and Connie. Connie is holding the big whilst Spence is holding the girl. Cal wheels me over to Spencer and I hold the little boy in my arms, they're both tiny.

"Weirdly they healthy although premature." Says Duffy.

"They have sent off for an emergency paternity test, we should get the results in a few hours." Explains Spencer.

I look down at the little boy in my arms, Spencer falls asleep with the girl and I fall asleep with the boy.

**
I am jolted awake by Connie, she passes me an opened envelope and it says paternity test on the front. I open it up.

Boy:
Mother: Spencer Evans
Father:  Caleb Knight

Girl:
Mother: Spencer Evans
Father: Ethan Hardy.

Cal's baby is the boy? Well I suppose he has his eyes and the girl has mine. Cal walks in, smiling, he knows.

"Looks like we are both dad's now, ay nibbles?" He says and I nod." What're you going to call her, Spencer's letting us name them and she gives them middle names?"

"Emilie,after mum." I say smiling." What about the boy?"

"Reuben, I just like the name and it sounds cool, Reuben Knight." He says excitedly.

Spencer wakes up and we tell her the names and she smiles.

"So we have Quentin Jacob Evans, Emilie Autumn Hardy and Reuben Thomas Knight." Says Spencer.

"I guess so, Spencer, I don't like the wheelchair, I wanna walk again, be free!" I say.

"You've had it for one day" she says.

"I said I HATE IT!" I yell, making Reuben and Emilie cry, I jump out of my wheelchair and run out of the room and into the bathroom.

Caleb
I follow my brother out of the room. I end up outside of a toilet cubicle, I sit down the other side of the door, listening to my little brother cry.

"Ethan?" I say quietly.

"Go away, everyone hates me!" He says, I try not to cry.

"Don't you dare say that!" I say firmly and i hear him sob.

"It's true though Caleb!" He says between sobs.

"Open the door!" I say, he does as he is told and I give him a hug, we sit on the floor.

Ethan soon falls asleep on my lap, so I pick him up in my arms, he is surprisingly light for a 28 year old, and i take him to the on call room. I walk back to where Spencer is, I pick reuben up and rock him gently.