no where else to go

No where else to go
Spencer
I was just about to watch one of my favourite TV shows when I heard a knock at the door. Who could be knocking on the door at nine o clock at night I thought. I opened the door and standing there was Ethan.

"Hey Eth, what're you doing here with a suitcase?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I had no where else to go!" He exclaims, his eyes glistening with tears.

I tell him to come in, I go into the kitchen area and start making a cup of tea each whilst he sits down on the sofa.
I pass him his tea and he takes a sip of it before placing it down on the coffee table.

"Sorry," he says looking at the paused TV.

"No it's fine," I say, I was in my pyjamas which consisted of a baggy Harry potter t shirt, tartan plaid PJ bottoms, m hair up into a messy bun and no make-up.

"Me and Cal had an argument, things got pretty heated, he started getting angry which made me get angry, he eventually said something about wishing that I wasn't his brother and I got up and left," he explains, a single tear rolling down his cheek, I wipe it away and he sniffs.

"Was this about earlier?" I ask and Ethan nods," oh Ethan," I say and he leans into my shoulder.

I press play on the TV and watch my favourite TV show called EastEnders. Ethan falls asleep halfway through. I wake him up when it finishes.

"Come on, I think it's someone's beddy byes." I say as he rubs his eyes and yawns. He gets changed into his pyjamas in the bathroom, his PJ's are a top and tracksuit bottoms.

"I'll sleep on the sofa." He says.

"Ok, but there an extra space in my bed, if the sofa gets uncomfortable." I say getting some old bedding.

I set up a mini bed on the sofa and Ethan lies down on it. I look at him and he looks at me and we are suddenly in a trance again, but it's broken by Ethan yawning.

"Sorry about the bedding, it's a bit crap," I apologise looking at the Winnie the Pooh duvet set that was ment to be Q's but he traded it for a paw patrol one.

"It's fine honestly." Ethan yawns.

"Ok, you can watch anything you want on TV just don't have it too loud." I say.

"Honestly,I think I'm just gonna sleep." He says before yawning again.

"Ok night Ethan" I say bending down and kissing him.

"Night Spencer," he says

I walk into my room and stay on my phone for a little while before falling asleep.