nursery

Nursery
Spencer
I woke up this morning and walked into the living room. Ethan was fast asleep with his mouth open, one arm on his head and one arm on his stomach, snoring. I tiptoe my way to the kitchen space that is joined to the living room. I make three bowls of lucky charms and go to make tea, but the kettle is really loud and I hear the snoring stop. I look over to where Ethan was sleeping and he wakes up, shakes his head getting his hair out of his eyes, yawns, stretches and looks over at me.

"Morning," he says.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" I ask.

"Good," he replies.

I make the tea, grab two out of the three cereals and sit down next to him on the sofa passing his stuff. We sit there quietly eating and drinking then we hear a noise from Quentin's room. I get up and head into there.

Q's sitting  up in his bed playing with Ben and Winnie. I pick him up and he hugs me. We walk into the living room where he sees Ethan watching TV. He immediately asks to gets down and runs to Ethan who is standing up, he swings him onto his waist and kisses his nose.

"Hey Q," he says. I smile at how cute they look.

"Ethan!" He says excitedly.

Ethan puts Q down on the sofa and puts Paw patrol on for him, I pass Q his breakfast and then take a shower. I get changed into a Panic! At the disco top,ripped black jeans, leather jacket and black boots. I do my make up and put on a dark red lipstick, do a half up half down pony tail in my hair. I exit the bathroom and Ethan enters it. When he exits he is wearing a shirt, trousers and blazer.

"Hey Q, time to get ready for nursery." I say.

I enter Q's bedroom with him. I get him changed and pack his Teenage mutant ninja turtles backpack, get his shoes on and get his coat on. We all get in the car. I drop Q off at nursery,but he gets scared so me and Ethan walk him in.

"Hi, you must be Quentin's mother and father?" Asks the receptionist.

"Oh no, I'm not related to Quentin." Ethan explains.

A teacher leads us into the first year room where a lot of boys and girls wearing backpacks are with their parents.
Q grips onto my hand harder.

"Ok, hello everyone, welcome to beavers nursery, it's time to get the children settled ." Explains the children. I bend down to Q's height to talk to him.

"I'm scared Mummy, they're all taller than me." Says Q. Q was a premature baby by about 4 months and I had to have a c section, so he has naturally been smaller than the others.

"Ok Q, but mummy and Ethan will be back at 12 o clock and we will take you to uncle Brady's house and get ice cream." I explain. He plays with the zip on his coat nervously. Then Ethan bends down next to me.

"Quentin look at me, you little man are going to be fine, why are you nervous?" Asks Ethan, Q shrugs.

"Everyone here is bigger than me," he says crying. Me and Ethan hug him at the same time.

That's when a little boy walks over to us, who is about as big as Q.

"Are you ok?" He asks. Q nods."I'm nervous too, but my mummy and daddy left me here."

"See Quentin, he's as scared as you," I say.

"I'm Jason." The little boy says smiling, making his curly brown hair bounce up.

"I'm Quentin but call me Q."says Q smiling.

"Ok Q we will be back at 12," I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Have fun," Ethan says kissing Q on the head.

"Bye!" We both say at the same time.