The meeting

The meeting
Ethan
I wake up, having fallen asleep by Spencer's stomach, I get up silently and make my way to the living room. I find Cal watching GMB on the TV, I sit next to him and put my glasses on.

"Ahh nibbles, he awakes!" He says. Suddenly I start to get really angry, like I just want to punch him!

"Shut up Cal!!" I snap .

"Woah Ethan I'm just joking." He says taken aback.

"I said shut UP!" I say standing up and storming off back into my bedroom, I slam the door and rest my head against the wall.

"Nibbles, are you ok?" Asks Spencer.

"CAN EVERYONE STOP CALLING ME NIBBLES!" I yell, Spencer looks at me petrified and then she runs out of my room, closing the door behind her, I sit by the door and listen to Cal and Spencers conversation.

"What's up with him?" Asks Spencer

"Not sure, he just snapped at me a minute ago." Says Cal.

"He just yelled at me, it was scary." Says  Spencer." Anyway gotta go, see you at work."

"Yep." Says Cal.

"Bye." Says Spencer.

"Bye." Says Cal and Spencer leaves.

She's not wrong, I don't know what's wrong with me either, apart from Huntingtons disease. I hear a knock at my bedroom door and stand up, wiping my eyes, because I had been crying, and I open the door. He is standing at the door with his arms crossed.

"What the hell is wrong with you Ethan?" He says angrily.

"I don't know!" I say crying. " Cal I feel so angry all the time, like I want to hit something or someone!"

"Oh Ethan please don't cry, not again." He says grabbing me and pulling me into a hug.

"I'm gonna get ready for work." I sniff, letting go of him and closing the door.

*

We walk into work and get into our scrubs. I sit alone on the sofa, Spencer walks in and goes to walk over to me.

"Don't, just leave him, he's in a mood." I hear Cal say to Spencer. I watch as Spencer nods and sits down next to Cal instead, I sigh angrily and loudly." What?"

"Nothing!" I say angrily, looking at the floor.

"Ethan?!" Says Cal standing up and walking over to me.

"Nothing Caleb!" I snap.

"I'm your brother, tell me what's wrong!" He demands.

"I said nothing." I say and without warning I hit him the lip.

It's starts to bleed and I stare at him speechless, my hands start shaking and I feel the guilt building.

"Caleb I'm so sorry, I didn't-" I begin but he cuts me off.

"Leave me alone Ethan." He says. I nod and walk out of the room, barging past Jacob.

Caleb

"What was wrong with him?" Asks Jacob, I shrugged and take my hand away from my lip, it's bleeding pretty bad.

Spencer walks over to me and examines it. She touches my lip and I flinch in pain.

"Ok, that needs stitches." She says." Jacob, take Cal to bay three please and get him stitched up."

I follow Jacob to bay three and he stitches up my lip.

"So what happened?" He asks.

"I don't know, Ethan just snapped and punched me, I wasn't even winding him up." I explain.