~4~

John - The sky is so beautiful.
Alex - It's blue, like always. But yeah, it is pretty beautiful.
John - Oh, I thought it was pink.
Alex - What color is my skin?
John - Purple.
Alex - My eyes?
John - Ummm, red!
Alex - Shit.

Alex walked me into my apartment and I was faced with 3 small kids crowding around me at the door. I looked around and I could see about 5 other kids wrestling in his living room.

Phillip - ARE YOU HIS BOYFRIEND??!!
Stephan - THEYRE SOULMATES!!
James - What the fuck is wrong with your arm?
Alex - JAMES!!! DONT USE THAT WORD!!!
James - JOHNNY TOLD ME!!!
Johnny - NO I DIDNT!!!
Catherine - CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP??!! IM EATING MY YOGURT!!!
William - FUCK YOU!!!
Alex - WILL!!!
Elizabeth - LETTUCE!!!
Rachel - MY BUTT HURTS!!! I THINK ITS BRUISED!!!

Alex rolled his eyes at the children and led me back up to his room. He locked the door with a slam and shook his head. He smiled at me as he pulled out his ponytail. He should really smile more.

Alex - Sorry about them. They're my siblings. My mom adopted them a while ago. I was the only one of them that was actually born by blood. That explains why I'm so much older than them.

I laughed and I sat on Alex's bed and peered around. I saw a small black stuffed animal and I smiled as I held it in my arms. I could tell by its shape that it was a turtle. They are my favorite animal.

John - I LOVE THESE LITTLE BLACK BALLS OF CUTENESS!!!
Alex - Yep...black.
John - The...They aren't black...are they?
Alex - Turtles are green.
John - Oh...I'm sorry. I know that my color blindness can really annoy people.
Alex - Hey hey...it's okay. I get it, you have nothing to be scared of. Here, the bathroom is the next room down the hall, got take a shower, you smell like shit.
John - That's a real compliment.
Alex - Just take my clothes to change into afterwards.
John - Thanks Alex. I really mean it.
Alex - Don't mention it John!

I stepped into the shower and sighed as the hot water touched my body. The bottom of the shower became purple with dirt. But dirt wasn't that color, I was just weird. Alex had turned on the radio for me so that I could listen to things in the shower. I didn't know any of the songs, but they were still enjoyable.

My eyes widened as I heard a tune I recognized come into my ears. I jumped around a little, hoping not to slip on my butt. My extra toe actually helped me balance better than a normal person can. That was the one part of it that didn't suck.

John - I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!!! I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!!! HEYO IM JUST LIKE MY COUNTRY IM YOUNG SCRAPPY AND HUNGRY AND IM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT!!!
Catherine - You're not throwing away your shit?
John - AAAAHHHH!!!!
Johnny - Catherine!!! Stop looking at him in the shower you pervert!!!

Catherine rolled her eyes as she shut the shower curtain. I saw a little boy poke his head out, who I was assuming was the boy who had told her to stop. But now I guess he wasn't even listening to himself.

John - Ummm....thanks.
Johnny - Hey, us Johns gotta stick together!
John - I guess....
Johnny - Nice penis by the way!
John - svweuewdtudqwfwqqiiqwqgqwsqiia
Johnny - I'm sorry that I don't speak French.

I grabbed the boys face and lightly shoved him out of the door before I locked it. Sadly, my song had ended and another one that I didn't recognize had come up. As the song continued, I learned to imitate the words.

John - TO THE UNION!!! TO THE REVOLUTION!!!

I smiled as the song ended. I slipped into Alex's clothes, which were a little to big for me. I shrugged and walked back to Alex who was sat on his bed.