~8~

I'm writing another story. What should it be? Septiplier or Heathers. btw it's gonna be Heaven and Hell AU

I just realized how beautiful the name John Laurens is by how he says it in Aaron Burr Sir

I also just realized it's W bc it's two U IM DUMB

OKAH HERES LOTS OF SHEEPS...I MEAN LAMS!!

The students groaned as they stood up form their seats. I would be blame them. French was one of our most boring classes that we had. Most people hated it, except for Lafayette. He was from France, so he knew every word and always had a guaranteed A+ on his paper. That's why he would be the perfect man to help me.Before Lafayette could step out of the classroom, I grabbed his arm and he responded "What's going on?!"

Alex - Ummm, French is like, the Romance language. Right?
Lafayette - The most romantic of all! Why? Does somebody want to woo his man.
Alex - He's not mine Laf. But...I want him to be mine. And, I really want to sing him a song at the Winter Ball that's coming up in a few weeks.
Lafayette - So....you want me to help you learn French?
Alex - Pleeeaaaasssseeee!!! The way the teacher teaches it is so boring!
Lafayette - Okay, I'm in!
Alex - You...you don't want something in it for you?
Lafayette - You in what's gonna be in it for me? A new gay ship that's what! WHOOOOP!!!

----------

I waved goodbye to Alex and turned around to see Hercules waiting for me at the door. He was looking down at the floor as he played with his fingers. He's so cute when he's nervous.

Lafayette - Quelque chose de mal à l'amour?
Hercules - Are you going on a date with Alex?
Lafayette - Non non non! Alex et moi-même sommes seulement des amis. Maintenant, pensez-vous si je vous rend chez vous? Ma mère m'a toujours dit de suivre mes rêves.
Hercules - I can't understand any of that Laf.
Lafayette - No and I wuv you.

I kissed Hercs nose. He giggled and hugged me tight. I'm so happy that he doesn't overreact like all of those other people in this fanfictions I read late at night. :)

Lafayette - Basically, Alex doesn't understand French that well. So he wants me to teach him and help him sing a love song so that he can sing it to John at The Winters Ball.
Hercules - One, how are you going or bring John into the school?
Lafayette - The school doesn't care who comes in, he'll b able to get in?
Hercules - Okay...but why don't you just get John to teach him. He's really good at French, and it would give them bonding time with each other.
Lafayette - YOURE A GENIUS!!!
Hercules - AND HE COULD JUST SAY THAT HES SINGING IT FOR ELIZA BUT THEN HE SURPRISES JOHN!!
Lafayette - How did I get the honour to be matched with the most amazing guy in the world?
Hercules - I could say the same to you!

Hercules and I turned around to be faced with Alexander. He was wearing a different outfit, but it was definitely him.

Lafayette - Alex, weren't you in the classroom?
Hercules - And how did you change clothes so fast?
Lin - I'm not Alex, that's-
Alex - Wait, who's Alex?
Lafayette - Shhhh Alex, Alex is talking.......

Lafayette - Wait.

Hercules - HOW IS THERE TWO OF HIM???!!
Lin - HI MY NAME IS LIN MIRANDA I KNOW YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM BUT I WORE THESE PANTS AND IM WILLING TO DANCE!!!

----------

I turned the corner and my moth fell. There stood that boy. The boy that broke my timer and my heart.