I Am Not 3rd Wheeling

Read my story or nah, I will still write it. :)
-Layla
Quinns POV
Courtney flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Obviously. I just don't see the point in you coming. I'm shopping. I won't make out with you," a pause, "fine but Quinn won't be happy about this." She clicked the button on her phone to end the call.
I was frowning, "Jeremiah is coming, isn't he?"
Courtney was unfazed, "Yes, but we can just ignore him and hide in Victorias Secret until he leaves. I will not let him ruin shopping."
I sighed, "No, its fine, I'm not 3rd wheeling. No bueno. Go meet him. I just want to pick up the blue striped dress from Abrocrombie and Fitch. Then i'm outta here."
Now it was Courtneys turn to frown, "Well... okay. But i'm not happy about it." Her jaw was set.
Now, I smiled, "I love ya, girl. Where are you guys going?"
She tried to fight a smile, "He said he wanted to see Frozen. I feel like a child, but I heard it was a cute movie."
I smirked, shaking my dark hair, "It is. Its perfect for you."
Courtney put on her best straight face, "I cannot fathom why you would even consider the thought."
Then we laughed, hugged, and parted ways.
"See ya!" Courtney called back. I responded the same way.