Forgive and Forget

Your lipstick stain is a work of art 💋
XOXO
-Layla
P.S. This is really short sorry!

Taylors POV
If you look at a certain spot for a long enough time, it makes it easier to forget what you've done. That is why I watch the tennis ball hit the wall in front of me with unnecessary concentration. I sit in my desk chair, throwing it to pass time and escape my thoughts. I scowl at the ground when it doesn't cone back, and get up to go downstairs.
My mom smiles at me from the kitchen. She is cooking dinner. She says in a sweet voice, "Taylor, baby, are you feeling better now?"
"No." I grunt. I walk to the fridge and get a cold bottle of water, then start to mount the stairs again.
My mother stops me. "Taylor, wait. Something's bothering you, baby, I know you. You can tell me."
I glare at her. "Yeah, when you're actually home."
She gasps a little. "Taylor," she says sharply. "You will not use that tone of voice with me."
I sigh and rub my temples. "I know, mom, sorry. I'm not in a good mood."
"I know. would you like to share with me?"
My life sucks already, so why the hell not? "Girls."
A knowing look plays on her pretty features. "Ah, I see. Sometimes, you just need to let them have a little... space. They could have some serious thinking to do. Why don't you do something nice for her?"
She may never be home, but she can give some good advice. "Thanks, Mom."
"You're welcome, honey."
•••••
Yeah, I would make up -and hopefully make out- with Quinn later, but now? I have to talk to Cameron. Bros before hoes (not that Quinn's a hoe, that's just the phrase). I've been spending so much time with her... I miss my brothers. I miss them all. Shawn, Nash, Carter, Matt, Jack and Jack, Aaron, and Cameron. I want us to chill like we used to. I've let my relationship -still?- get in between us. I don't even remember the last time we hung out.
Actually, I do. We were all at Magcon. With Quinn.
I climb into my car. First, I had to make things right with Cam, then I would set something up so all of us can hang out. Maybe bowling. My car gives of a familiar hum as it starts up. Man, it was good to be home. I never realize how much I miss it until I get it back. The warm feeling of being in my own bed, eating a home cooked meal. Heck, the local drive through even gives me a happy feeling. Home is where the heart is.
I gulp and begin to unbuckle. What do I say? Last time I saw him, I accused him of loving my girlfriend and we beat each other up. I can't say this will start off very friendly. I approach his door and start to knock. The door opens, my fist inches from touching the door. So much for knocking.
Nash's lips are pulled into a tight line. "What?"
I feel my eyebrows pull together. "Um, I'm looking for Cam..."
"Well, I guessed that part. Why?"
"Because I want to make things better between us?" I don't know why this came out like a question. Nash could be pretty intimidating when it came to his friends, Especially Cameron. I mean, I get it. It is a good quality that he protects his friends so much. Thats why I tell him so much. I know that Nash is one of the most trustworthy people that I know. "I don't like ho we last saw each other... I hate the thought of him being mad at me, and the fact he actually is makes it 10 times worse. I miss us hanging out, no girl interfearance. I miss you all, and I just want him to know that even though I'm in love with Quinn, I'm going to start putting you guys first. I hardly see you anymore, and it kills me. I won't stop seeing her, no, but I will make time for everyone else. Right now, I need to talk to Cameron and fix this mess we have going on."
Nashs lips quirk up into a crooked grin. He wraps an arm around me and whispers, "I love you, too, Man."
I hear a cough, and Nash and I release eachother from our embrace to look. Cameron stands there, with a black eye and jeans and a tee shirt, a small smile playing at his mouth. He says, "Taylor... I missed you too, Bro. It just hurt me that you've been choosing her over us."
"I'm sorry... and I'm also sorry about saying you liked her like that. I know you would never do that to me. You're a great friend, Cam. I'm glad to hqve you back." I pull him into a tight hug. I love my brothers. They would'nt ever do anything that would hurt me. Brothers cause love, not hurt.