Scuicide

I haven't been on in AGES!!!!! Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do! This is SUPER short sorry... Schools tough right now cuz of finals coming up but once summer hits your gonna get so many updates you'll be annoyed. 😋

XOXO

-Layla

Cameron's POV

My smile falters for a milisecond, not long enough for Taylor to notice, but long enough when I know that Nash didn't miss it. He'll want to talk about that later. It's just, Taylor doesn't seem to actually think I'm in love with Quinn, when I am. I don't know if I should tell him... It seems like our friendship is just going back to normal, and I don't want to screw it up with words like, "Hey, Taylor, I know you think I don't like your girlfriend, and you're right. I love her." I truly think that will make our situation much worse. It's not like I have a real chance to be with her anyways, so why cause all the drama in the first place?

I motion him in. We sit down on the couch, Taylor sitting a little stiffly beside me, while Nash is layed out of the other couch as if he owns the place. Taylor says, "I'm sorry about your eye..."

I stifle a laugh. "Nah, this wasn't actually you. You're too uncoordiated to actually land a punch on me. This happened when I was in the kitchen making banana and peanut butter toast, when I slipped on a banana peel. I hit my eye on the jar of peanut butter..."

I watch as Taylor's body releaxes a little. My joke did it's job, and I'm sure he knows I'm over it. He says, "Hey now, I'm not exactly in critical condition either. You aren't any better than me."

I look at him with mock disbelief. "I'm offended. I happen to think I did pretty good..."

Nash shoots to his feet and interrupts, "Okay! Fine! You're both amazing! Now shut up and talk about something else!" We watch him sink back onto the couch and put a pillow over his face.

"Suicide isn't the answer. I need you here to yell at me in my own home," I mutter.

Taylor shifts in his seat and frowns. "I have to talk to you about something. I tried to let it go, but its eating me up." Nash and I were listening now, thats for sure. I adjust myself so I facing Taylor. This can't be good.