26

Marinette ended up taking some days off, and she finished all the outfits for everyone. It was the day before their mission, and they had a little party in Alex's room with the hair dye.

Alex and Tony were bleaching each others hair. Nino was putting purple into Alya's hair, and Alya was bleaching Nino's hair. Marinette has helping dye Adrien's hair, and Marinette sat in the shower cap with the black hair dye setting in.

"It's a shame. I love your blonde hair." Marinette pouted as she rubbed the color in.

"But we have to do it. I do like your blue hair. Although I'm curious to see what you look like with black hair." Adrien smiled.

Nino went to rinse his hair out, and he looked in the mirror. His hair was now a dark blonde color, definitely different than before.

"I think I have achieved the look. How are you too doing?" Nino asked Alex and Tony. They had just put in some developer to whiten the hair.

"I feel like someone is ripping the skin off my scalp." Tony whined.

"Oh hush. A little hair dye won't hurt you." She told him.

The group of people all hung out in the room, and the kwamis lounged around eating and sleeping. Adrien was soon done with the brown hair color, and Marinette was done with the black.

The two walked outside, and held their head underneath a hose to rinse it out. Marinette helped Adrien wash his dye out, and Adrien helped Marinette. Soon the two were all rinsed out, and they towel dried their hair.

Marinette blow dried her hair, and looked in the mirror.

"I look so weird." She said, feeling her hair. It definitely didn't feel as soft, but it was jet black and straight. No waves. Must have been from blow drying instead of air drying. Adrien finished blow drying his hair, and looked at Marinette.

"Wow. You look surprisingly good with black hair." He said. "Although I like the original better."

"I feel the same about you. Blonde Adrien is better than brunette Adrien." Marinette agreed.

The two presented themselves to the others. Alya sat, reading a magazine, as her hair dye set in.

"You two look good. But I like the original better." Alya agreed.

"You look different, which is what we're going for." Alex gave them the thumbs up. Alya went to rinse her hair, and came back with purple tinted hair. It was knew, but it looked cool.

"I might just keep this hair color." Alya said as she played with it in the mirror.

"Doubt it. Each time we go out on a mission, we're changing the hair color." Tony told them.

"You can't be serious. Our hair will fall out." Nino said. It already felt like his hair would snap at the wrong move.

"Tony doesn't know what he is saying. As long as you two don't cause any trouble, and change your facial appearance, we'll let you stay this color. But you can't go out in your natural hair color." Alex assured them, even though it contradicted Tony.

Marinette played around with her hair some more. She got some ties and a stick, and pulled her hair into a neat bun, and stuck the hair stick in it. She looked in the mirror.

"You know what, this kind of looks nice. I certainly look like a stereotypical Asian." She nodded, playing around with her hair. "Wait until you see what I'm wearing. You'll go nuts." She laughed.

"Is it worse than my suit?" Alya joked.

"Close. It's very fashionable for single girls my age, especially if they are rich and want a sugar daddy." She smirked. She could see the blush on Adrien's face.