Chapter 2

As they were walking down the street, they noticed a girl walking the opposite way on the other side of the road. She was wearing 'the whiskers come from within' shirt and the galaxy backpack. When she noticed them, she grinned and dashed across the street and up to them.

"Hi! I can't believe I've gotten to see you! I'm such a huge fan! Do you and Phil fuck a lot?? How big is he? How big are YOU?! I mean you two are CLEARLY dating, no matter what you say" She managed to spit out in one breath. Phil just stood there in shock and Dan fought back tears.

Finally, after what felt like hours, but was really only a few minutes, Phil managed to sort his head out. "How can you even ask someone something like that?! You are literally the worst type of person. How can you do this?! You are absolutely no fan of ours. Get out of our sight." Phil shouted at her.

They watched her walk off with a smirk on her face. Phil really wanted to do something about that smirk, but he had Dan to worry about first.

He turned around to see a mess. Dan was trying so hard to hold himself together and was failing miserably at it. "Dan...Dan, come here." Phil said.

As he wrapped his arms around Dan, Dan broke down. He fell to the ground with Phil following, still hugging him. There they stayed in the middle of the sidewalk, just holding each other tightly as if their lives depended on it.

"Hey, get out of the way, you're blocking up the sidewalk and I'm trying to walk here. Go do your gay shit elsewhere, don't shove it in my face." A man shouted at them and shoved them out of the way.

They picked themselves off the ground and looked at each other in shock. "L-lets just g-go home" Dan stammered between sobs. Phil gave him one last, shaky hug before they both turned around to go home.

Once they got home Dan immediately went to his room and locked the door. Phil could hear it again. The loud sobs seemed to echo through the quiet apartment.