Chapter 16 - Phil

MASSIVE trigger warning for the entire chapter.

Phil stared at the blood running down his arm. It was never suppose to end up like this. They were suppose to live happily together. Maybe meet girls, get married, and live their lives. They were suppose to remain friends forever. Now they’re unrepairable.

Phil started crying, then screaming. He started gripping his hair tightly, tearing some out and threw things around before collapsing to the floor in a ball, crying. He couldn’t handle this. He felt like his body was going to explode from the amount of pain he was feeling. He needed to release it.

He ran to the knife again and clutched it tightly with heavily shaking hands. He was done. He couldn’t do it anymore. The phandom brought him to this. With their shipping, stalking and disrespect.

Part of him froze. Was he really going to do this? He didn’t want to, but god, the pain wouldn’t stop. He couldn’t handle the thought of Dan hating him. He couldn’t face Dan again and he couldn’t handle never seeing him again. This was his only option…

Slowly, he walked to the bathroom and turned on the water in the tub and plugged it. He was ready. At least as ready as he was ever going to be.

While waiting for the tub to fill, he knew he needed to say goodbye. At least to Dan. He took a shakey breath and dialed Dan’s number. After several rings, Phil heard Dan’s voice. He could tell Dan had been crying and his heart just broke more.

Phil needed to get this over with quickly. He couldn’t let Dan talk him out of it.

“Know that I truly loved you. You were my best friend and I’m so sorry I ruined it. I get why you hate me. I’m so sorry for everything. You will always mean the world to me. Please understand. Goodbye Dan”

Phil hung up as soon as he finished and started crying again. He hurt Dan so much…he needed to stop this pain before he caused any more pain to anyone else. He climbed into the warm water and sat there for a bit with his head back, silent tears streaming down his face.

With trembling hands, he brought the knife to his wrist, pushed down, and dragged. He gasped as the pain hit him. The blood poured out as he did the same to his other wrist. He slowly felt the pain and his strength leave him. As he closed his eyes for the last time, he saw Dan. He smiled one last time.

And that was it.