Chapter 3

Phil felt terrible. He knew there was nothing he could do to help. They've tried to tell them to stop it, but nothing seemed to work. They just wouldn't listen. Never before had Phil felt so hopeless. Even when the shipping first happened, Dan wasn't this bad. You could see how incredibly baggy his clothes had become, he hasn't eaten in so long that Phil was actually getting worried. This wasn't healthy and it had to be affecting him physically by now.

Phil went and knocked on his door. "Dan? Dan, please let me in." He heard the click of the door unlocking and Phil pushed the door open. Inside he saw semi-packed boxes.

Phil froze in shock. "Wh- what are you doing?"

"What's it look like I'm doing? I'm packing. I can't live here anymore. The longer we live together, the worse this gets." Dan said angrily as tears silently fell. "I'm going to go stay with my parents until I can find a flat. I'm sorry Phil. We're still best friends. You mean the world to me and I love you but I can't deal with the assumptions that we're gay. I can't even get a date anymore because the rumours get ahead of me and everyone assumes I am. I hope you can understand."

Phil just stood there as tears filled his eyes. "I...I thought we could make it through this....but if this makes you happier, I'll support you in this. What do you need help with?"