Chapter 8: Mysterious girl

Yukihara's POV

"So,Maka and the others met a new guy. He's also a newbie." Kid said. "Really ?" I asked.

"Yep. He's kind. I'm sure he likes to meet you too. He's—Oh hey ! Ice ! Over here !" Kid stopped as he waved. I blinked.

A guy with eyeglasses and blond hair smiled,then went to us.

Our eyes widened as we yelled. "HEY,IT'S YOU !" We yelled in unison.

Kid looked surprised by our statement. "You're that funny girl in the infirmary !" Ice said. "And you're Mr. Mango guy back there !" I replied.

We heard Kid laugh. "So you two know each other. Yukihara,how did you two met ?" Kid asked. I saw Ice laugh.

"So that's your name. Yukihara. Nice." He added. I grumbled. "Psh. That Fruit Boy went inside my room." I said.

"Because I helped her." Fruit boy added. Psh,stupid brat =____=

"Ohh… I see. Well,let's go back then. Let's visit Maka and the others." Kid said with a chuckle.

So we did. They were eating in the cafeteria. So we sat with them then ate.

"Well,Ice. Are you a weapon ?" Maka asked. Ice nodded. "Yep."

"You already have any meister ?" Kid asked. Ice shook his head. "None." He answered.

"Why don't you come with us ?" Kid smiled. I looked shocked at his statement. "Really,Kid =___=" I commented.

"What's wrong with that ? You can turn into pistols,right ? I just thought that if you turn into 1 pistol instead of 2,maybe that can increase your bullet damage." Kid explained.

"That'd be fine cause I'm also a pistol." Ice snickered.

"Hell no. =___=" I sighed.

"What's wrong,Yukihara ?" Kid asked.

"Psh. Nothing." I sighed. "Alright. Ice,you're with us now." Kid smiled.

"Cool bro." Soul said,asking for a brofist. Ice laughed then gave him one.

We ate after that. Then went back to the classroom. The day's kinda boring for me.

***

I was watching our tv in the living room. Kid was beside me.

"Yukihara.." Kid mumbled. I looked at him. "Yes ?"

"What will happen if… You turn into a deathscythe ? Will you forget about me ? About us ?" He asked. He looked upset.

"What kind of a question is that ? Kid,my parents are dead. You're the only one I have." I sighed,turning the tv off.

He sighed then smiled. "Thank you…" He stood up,then started walking to his room. "Goodnight." He said as he closed the door.

"Goodnight." I replied then slept in my room.

***

I woke up at 5:00 in the morning. It's still early *yawn* =ω=

I'm sure Kid's still asleep,so I just did random stuff in my room. I drew people,read books,sing songs,and stuff. It was 6:30. Finally ! xD

I went to my bed then saw something in the window. Or is that… Someone ?

"What the hell…" I mumbled,walking to the window.

A girl was sitting on a… Large tadpole ?

She has an orange hat. And white hair…

"Who the hell… Are you…" I mumbled. The girl just smirked. It has two black dots on both sides of her mouth.

Nothing special. I'm just spying on you. Good luck with your life,Yukihara Death. Enjoy it's last happy times,because one day. Your life will turn upside down.

That's what I read from the girl's lips as she disappeared. What the hell…?

*knock knock*

"Yukihara ?" Kid's voice was heard through the door. I opened it then sighed.

"Oh,you're already awake. Wanna eat first before taking a bath ?" He smiled. I just nodded. We went to the dining room,then ate.

Dang,that tadpole thing's still ringing in my mind.

"Nothing special. I'm just spying on you. Good luck with your life,Yukihara Death. Enjoy it's last happy times,because one day. Your life will turn upside down."

What's that supposed to mean ? I'm about to die ? Or I'll do something bad ?

"Yukihara,is something bothering you ?" Kid's voice pulled me out of the train of thoughts.

"N-no… Nothing…"

"Okay then. Finish eating there,Yukihara. I'm already done." Kid chuckled then went into his room. I finished my food then got ready for school.

***

Kid and i are in the room now. Stein was teaching his dissection lessons. AGAIN =_____= Suddenly,a loud explosion was heard from the second room.

"Stein ! Medusa's group are attacking rthe school ! Get your students ready for combat !"