Chapter 21: Mission Start !

Kid's POV

"Father,you can't be sure about this !" I yelled,complaining.

"Kid,she already killed someone. And it'll be unfair if I let her go roaming around,slaying whoever she wants !" Father yelled back.

"But,Shinigami-sama ! My sister's controlled… It's not the real her !" Akise joined in. Father just sighed.

"Okay okay. For Kid's sake,you may take her back. But. If she hurts or kills another human,she'll get locked up in a cell for 3 months." Father sighed. I looked at the others. They just shrugged.

"O-okay… We accept that !" I answered. Akise looked at me,shocked. "What the hell Kid ?! Are you serious ?! She'll hurt us,of course ! Her soul and mind's taken over !" He yelled.

"Then you better don't let your a** get kicked by her. By the fake her." I sternly said. "Okay. Enough of that fight. You better start now before she goes to kill someone again." Father sighed. We just nodded then left.

"Well… We can't let her go slay someone's head off." Soul sighed. Maka took her book then.

"MAKA CHOP !" She yelled,hitting his head. This two… xD

"OW ! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT FOR ?!" Soul snorted,holding his head. "For saying that like she wanted to kill someone !" Maka yelled. And the noise goes on. Blackstar keeps on laughing,bragging about himself. Soul and Maka kept on teasing each other. Tsubaki tried to stop them three. Akise just walked quietly. No,boredly xD

"Kid… Can I request something ?" Ice popped out from behind me. I just nodded.

"Can I change into my weapon form and sleep ?! I can't take this noise !" He groaned. I just chuckled.

"Sure." I smiled. He transformed into a pistol then I held him in my hand. Only left hand cause… You know… Yukihara's not here… *sigh*

"Flat-chested." Soul smirked.

"Pervert." Maka teased back.

"Bookworm." Soul replied.

"Dumba** !" Maka snorted.

"Nerd." Soul scoffed.

"Uncool." Maka crossed her arms.

"Short-tempered." Soul looked annoyed.

"Hey… Stop it…" Tsubaki apologetically said.

"WAHAHAHAHA ! LET THEM BE ! THEY'RE MAKING YOUR GOD LAUGH ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAHOOOOO !!!!" Blackstar's voice almost shattered my eardrums. He's right beside me,goddammit !

"Blackstar !" Tsubaki sighed,putting her palm on her face. Facepalm in short xD

"Hey hey,shut up. We're in a mission." Akise grumbled.

"Tch. Party pooper. Uncool bro." Soul snorted.

"Shut up,shark teeth !" Akise grumbled in annoyance. Short tempered guys. *facepalm*

"Don't tell me you're joining th—"

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! YOU MAKE YOUR GOD LAUGH !!! XD GO OOOOONNNN !!!!" And the star yelled once again. =____=