Chapter 15: Meimo Yukiro

Yukihara's POV

"Hey,mind telling me your name ?" I smiled while fixing the bed for her. The room's big,so I'll sleep on the floor. And she'll sleep on my bed.

"Meimo Yukiro !" She giggled,jumping on the bed after I fixed it.

"Cool name. I'm Yukihara Death. And the guy I'm with ? He's Death the Kid." I introduced,sitting on the bed.

"Who ? That strict gold eyes ?" She yawned,laying down.

"Uhm… Yeah ? But look,he's kind. He just thought you were one of those bad witches." I sighed.

"Ohhh…" She slightly nodded.

"Well,I still need to show you to Lord Death tomorrow. To see if he approves you staying with us." I smiled,patting her head.

"Hmmm… I hope he does. Uhm… Is he scary ?" She asked,pullin, the blanket.

"Not really. Well,I'm sure you're tired. Witch realm and human realm are different worlds. I know it's hard for a witch like you to travel like thnt. Now,good night,Meimo." I smiled,patting her. She nodded then closed her eyes.

"Knock knock." Kid's voice was heard from the open door.

"Hey." I smiled,walking to him.

"Before I sleep,I just wanna say sorry…" He sighed.

"For ?" I blinked.

"Almost hurting the girl. You were right,she's innocent. Thanks for stopping me earlier also." He chuckled. I just patted his head.

"Come on. I also don't want to see people dying. Especially using me. I would die first before I kill anyone." I sighed.

"I know that." Kid spoke.

"So… She's Meimo. Meimo Yukiro." I smiled.

"Cool." Kid smiled.

"Well,aren't you gonna sleep now ?" I blinked.

"Maybe ? xD Wait,if Meimo's on your bed… Then where are you gonna sleep ?" Kid asked

"On the floor. Why ?" I blinked. I heard him sigh. He suddenly dragged me to his room,then started walking outside.

"Sleep there. I'll sleep on the floor near Meimo. Goodnight." He smiled then closed the door.

I stood there,startled. The heck just happened ?

I looked around his room. It's… Perfectly symmetrical… *q* I noticed his phone on the side drawer. It's screen was blinking,so I took it.

And to my surprise,the wallpaper is… Me ? 0.0

When did he got a picture of me ?! And worse,asleep ? 0.0 Maybe one morning when I was sleeping heavily. :/

"Oh,sorry. I forgot." Kid's voice spoke as he came in. He took his phone from me,then awkwardly went outside.

"Goodnight…" He mumbled before he left.

Well,is something wrong with me in that screen ?

***

"Hmmm… How old are you ?" Lord Death asked.

"E-eight…" Meimo mumbled.

"Ooooookay then,she stays. It's decided." Kid interrupted. I just laughed

"Hmmm… Okay then. She seemed to be harmless,like you said. Just keep care of her,okay ? We don't want her to be killed by anyone,right ?" Lord Death said.

"Yes sir !" I smiled,then carried Meimo.

"So… I'll be in that fluffy bed everytime ?" Meimo asked.

"Yep. Well,this time. You have your own room." Kid spoke from beside me.

"Owee~ It looks like you three are a happy family !" Lord Death giggled. Wait,FAMILY ?!

>/////<

"I'm just kidding. Now,go. Bye bye !" Lord Death chuckled.

"Y-yeah,bye !" Kid waved then started walking with us. Let me tell you,he's red xD

Kid's POV

Dammit !!! >< Father's too obvious !! And,Yukihara saw my phone's wallpaper is her. So… Does she know ? Or she's too dense ? I hope so. XD

Yeah… If You're confused… I like Yukihara… No,I love her ? xD I guess. Wait,don't let her know,okay ? :D

"Meimo-chan !" Yukihara laughed. They were playing hide and seek. Meimo jumped out from the cabinet then ran into her room,hiding.

"You're a good babysitter." I laughed.

"Shut it. I was like Meimo when I was a kid. I was all innocent and energetic." Yukihara happily sighed.

"It's obvious. You're the same until now." I smiled. She turned her head to me then poked my forehead.

"Stop saying romantic words." She whispered then ran into Meimo's room with a giggle. Ooooooohhhhhhh~ Father,look ! You're son's in love ! >///<

***

Yukihara's POV

Nighttime came again. Meimo's already asleep. Should I tell him now…? I think this is a perfect timing…

"Uhm… Kid ?" I said while sitting beside him.

"Yeah ?" He smiled. That smile was one of the reasons. Why I fell.

"I just want to tell you… That… I…" Oh come on ! Don't think second thoughts !

"You what ?" He blinked. "I l—"

Ohhh goodie. His phone vibrated.

"Oh. Excuse me for a minute,Yukihara. I'll just answer this." Kid smiled then walked outside.

Damn ! I was halfway there ! See ?! Damn second thoughts,dammit !

After a few minutes,Kid got back. *sigh* I guess I won't tell him for now.

"So… What is it ?" He chuckled. I sighed. "N-nothing ! Hehe… Just ignore it…" I shyly smiled. He looked confused at first,but he just shrugged it off.

Tch.