Chapter 25: Mourns

Kid's POV

"H-huh…?" I looked around as I sat up. I woke up in a… Hey,this is Yukihara's room back in the Death's Manor !

"Kid…" Yukihara was standing beside me. I looked at her as my eyes brightened up.

"You're safe !" I stood up then hugged her tightly. She sadly sighed then hugged me back.

"Hey… What's wrong ?" I asked.

"N-nothing… It's just… I have to leave…" She mumbled.

"Huh ? Why ?" I asked.

"You'll know…" She sighed.

"Well… Just always remember,I won't forget about you,okay ?" She added as she started crying.

I don't know why she's like this… But… I just hugged her.

"Okay… I won't forget that…" I smiled.

"Always smile… Okay ? Don't take problems too seriously…" She sighed.

I just nodded.

"Well… I gotta go…" She started to pull away. I sighed then released her.

"When are you gonna go back ?" I asked. "I don't know…" She looked down.

"Maybe never…"

I heard her mumble. My eyes shot open. "What ?!"

"Oh… Nothing… Well… Bye Kid… Thanks for everything…" She sadly smiled then walked out of the room.

~~~

"Y-yukihara…" I mumbled. I sat up then sighed,looking around. Where am I ?

"Hey… You're awake." Ice sighed.

"Oh… Hey Ice." I smiled. So it's just a dream… Yay ! I thought Yukihara will leave…

I looked around,seeing Yukihara asleep on the bed near me.

"What happened to her ? Is she okay ?" I asked.

Ice looked down,then sighed. "You've been asleep for 8 hours… We just waited for you to wake and…" Ice's voice started cracking.

"What's wrong ?" I asked.

"S-she wants me to… Give this to you…" I saw a tear came out from Ice's eye. Is he crying ? But why ?

I looked at the thing he handed. It was a small box. Blue box to be exact. And a small envelope…

I took the box,then opened it. It was a ring. Well,it's like mine but it's yellow and black… Hey… This ring belongs to her !

"S-she died,Kid…" Ice looked down,sighing.

My eyes widened as I heard him say that. I dropped the box,looking shocked. "W-what ?! B-but… How…? When…? Why ?!" I asked. All I remember was myself… I fell from the bandages that attacked us…

"She killed her own crazy side… I-I didn't… Actually saw it… But…" Ice looked at her with a sigh. "W-when I came back with… The others… Both of them are dead… And Yukihara was… Holding your hand…" He said.