Chapter 12: Frigging Rock

Yukihara's POV

"W-wow.…" Kid's statement was heard with a mixture of amazement.

I laid down on the white sand. I brought him to the seaside near Death City.

The grinning moon is on the skies as it's reflection was seen from the blue water. Stars are everywhere. And the view's… Oh no…

"It's… Beautiful…" Kid mumbled. "You think so ?" I sighed.

"Yes ! Very !" I can't help but to smile at his statement. He laid down beside me,then stared at the sky.

"When I was little,My family and I went to places like this every saturday night. We always do stargazing…" I smiled.

"Oh… Have you seen something unusual in the heavenly bodies ?" Kid asked.

"Many. We even saw a Supernova. It's a dying star." I looked at him then smiled. And to my surprise…

HOLY MOTHER OF APHRODITE !

We're only 1 inch far from each other. And,he's facing me.

"Really ? Stars have lives ?" Kid cluelessly asked.

"Y-yeah… Well,not really lives… Like us… You know… Their existance… Like that…" I explained,trying to hide my shyness.

"Oh…" Kid said,looking back at the sky.

After that,no one talked.… So… I decided to break that silence… But…

"You know… If you'll describe me,I'm the dark sky. And you'll be the stars…" Kid said.

I looked at him. "Why ?"

"Cause… Since Liz and Patti 'Left',I felt alone. I barely see the others on weekends. But when the two were here,we spend weekends going somewhere." Kid sighed.

"Okay… So,that's why you're the sky. Then why am I the stars ?" I blinked.

"Because by the time that you came,everything kinda changed. Like now,we went outside. Ate lunch,had fun… You gave my smile back… You lighten up my world when you came… I never felt lonely like before…" Kid said without even looking at me. He sighed.

"Just like the way stars lighten up the dark sky…" He added.

Damn statements,Kid ! >////< You'll kill me with a heart attack !

As I was saying,my heart started beating… Faster. Like it'll jump out and bounce into the sea.

And again… Silence was back. I can't speak because of what he said. Hmmm… Maybe I'll just forget that.

"Hey,do you know what a consellation is ?" I asked,looking back at the sky.

"Yeah. Of course." Kid chuckled.

"First to see one. The most popular,okay ? Race you." I giggled,scanning the skies.

"Ha. You lose. There's the big dipper !" Kid laughed.

I laughed harder than him. "Thanks,Kid. Now that's Ursa Major." I said with a smirk.

"The hell ?" Kid blinked,looking confused.

"Big dipper is a part of the Ursa Major. Ursa major is also known as the Big Bear. It patterns like a bear." I laughed.

"Come on. You're cheating !" Kid pouted.

"Quit that. It won't work." I giggled,pinching his cheeks.

"Ow ! Ow— Hey,stop it—Ow !" He complained as I pinched his cheeks.

"Nah. You're too cute ! XD" I giggled.

"Stop it." Kid tried taking my hands away.

"No." I continued.

"Yes."

"Nahhh."

"Yeaaahh."

"Still,no."

"Come on !" He finally got the chance,then he stood up then ran off.

"Hey ! Get back here !" I laughed,chasing him. He turned around then ran backwards.

"Bleeeeeehh ! :P" Kid teased. I just ran faster to chase him. Dang,what a fast runner ! ><

"You can't chase me ! :P" I just laughed at the sight. There was a tree behind him.

"Finally ! I'll get ya !" I laughed again,running at my full speed.

Kid was backed up to the tree. "Aww !" He pouted.

"Hahahaha ! Get yourself ready,Shinigami !!" I smirked.

"Hey,watch out !" Kid suddenly yelled,And to my stupidity,I tripped on a rock. You can't blame me,it was dark. And he told it 0.8 seconds before I tripped !

I closed my eyes,knowing I'll slam my face right into the sand. But…

I felt hands catch me instead.

I got shocked by the sight when I opened my eyes. Kid was infront of me and…

Look,I don't wanna tell it ! >///<

My heart started beating faster than usual. He caught me from falling. But… Because of this situation, I know I'll be strawberry face again soon.

I quickly pulled myself away from him. Damn,that's my first kiss ! >////<

"I-i-I'm s-s-sorry,K-kid !" I hid my own face behind my palms,then bowed down. Kid was still shocked from it. And,even though

DAMN THAT FRIGGING ROCK !

"N-no… I-it's okay…" Kid awkwardly replied,walking away from that tree.

I shyly nodded then turned around. "L-let's go back. It's getting really dark…" I mumbled then started walking.

"Y-yeah…" Kid mumbled,walking also.

This night is the AWKWARDEST night of my whole life ! >///< I had that first kiss because of a STUPID ROCK,with a bonus AWKWARD STANCE between me and Kid ! Ugh ! =___=

I just went into my room then tried to sleep everything off. But hey,I can't forget about what happened.

"One last try… If I still don't get this sleep,I'll get up and get something to eat. =___=" I mumbled to myself.

I closed my eyes again. But hey,memories of me with him flowed back when I did.

"Oh come on ! =____=" I grumbled then stood up. I went outside my room then went to the switch to open the lights. I noticed the clock. It's still 2:30 in the morning. Wow =____=

When I turned around,I saw the Tv open from the living room. I sneaked into it,and wow.

It was Kid.