Chapter 20: Alarm

Akise's POV

I was running out of that damn long tunnel to the exit of Medusa's lair when…

I heard Yukihara's scream.

I stopped then looked back. I can't see the actual happening,but I can see the shadows. Someone's pinned into the… Wall ? And the other with hood-like shadow has a hand on the other's stomach.

"Y-yukihara…" I mumbled. I can feel tears in the corner of my eyes… She's too helpless at the moment,and now ? Medusa…

Grr… Save it later,idiot ! You have to escape or Yukihara's sacrifice will be useless !

***

I was running my way to the alleyways of Death City. At least,I finally made it here… *sigh*

*gasp*

I got shocked when I heard that. What the hell ? It's almost 10:00 in the evening ?! Who would go out in that time ?

I turned to look at the person.

"A-akise !"

Ohhh… He's…

Yeah ! Right in time !

"Kid ! Kid,I have to tell you something !"

I rushed to him then squeezed his shoulders. He confusedly looked at me,then pushed me away.

"Yukiha— Oh…" He looked down,sighing. Maybe he got used on calling my sister to change weapon form.

"What the hell are you doing here ? As long as I thought… Your ally took MY weapon." He angrily said.

"Yeah. I freaking know that,Kid. That's why I'm here ! Listen to me first !" I yelled.

"Why should I ?" He grumbled.

"You stupid black and white haired shinigami !! YUKIHARA'S IN F*CKING DANGER,GODDAMMIT !" I yelled. Look,I'm sorry. I can't hold my anger… Really xD

"You asked me to listen and that's what you'll say ? Woah,you think I'll believe that ? Oh and,I already know she's in danger. She's in your hands." He glared.

I got angrier then I slammed his back to a wall,grabbing the collar of his shirt up.

"Listen,Death the Kid. YUKIHARA is now controlled by Medusa ! She's been making her insane in that two weeks ! You got that ?! She already forgave me,I'm on her side now ! She was supposed to be under control 5 days in the future,but when that Snake witch opened the cell… She used her last strength to shoot,and let me escape. JUST TO TELL YOU ABOUT HER !" I yelled,panting. His eyes shot wide.

"I never wanted to leave her back there… But Yukihara's sacrifice will be useless if I did… So now I'm telling you this ! She's under Medusa's trance now…" I sighed.

I let him go then stood back. He looked shocked at the news. When he got back to his senses,he quickly looked at me.

"Okay,Akise. I'll trust you this time. Just this time. Just for Yukihara."

He mumbled.

"We have to tell the others !" He started running. I followed,sighing.

***

"What the ?! Then we have to go as soon as possible ! Akise,lead us there !" Kid suggested.