Chapter 23: Welcome Back !

Yukihara's POV

"Please work…"

I mumbled as I kicked the walls. I seem to get the attention of Kid… Kid's eyes…

"So ? Aren't you gonna attack ?" Other me chuckled as she twisted the knife. Kid groaned in pain,coughing again.

"Kid !" I fell on my knees,tears forming from the corner of my eyes. I can't stand watching him like this…

"Y-yuki…ha…ra…" He mumbled between his chase of breath. I know he can see me all the way here…

"Please ! Attack ! You can't die here !" I yelled as tears rolled down to my cheeks.

He looked at me with his eyes,then weakly smiled.

"I… Can't…"

I didn't heard him because his voice was like a whisper… But I had the chance to read it.

"Ooh~ So you're talking to her ehh ?" Other me giggled as he raised Kid high in the air,holding his neck.

"Watch this." She grinned,then pointed the blade to his chin.

"No ! Get away from him !" I yelled,still trying to break the glass.

Kid gasped for air as he looked at the blade in the corner of his eyes.

"I thought you would give a good fight… Hmm… Too bad." Other me chuckled.

"Y-you're only lucky cause… I-I don't want… T-to hurt… her…" Kid mumbled.

"Pathetic." She laughed,letting the blade make a cut threw his chin,blood following.

"F*CK OFF !!!" I raged. "Kid,attack ! Kick her off !" I yelled. Kid's eyes gazed at me,then he started shaking his head slowly as he coughed.

"Please… Or I'll kill myself !" I yelled. It shot his eyes wide. Look,I don't know where that came from… But… Maybe that's the only way !

I can just end this by myself !

"N-no… Y-yuki…hara…" Kid coughed again,starting to lose breath.

"Then do it ! I can take the pain !" I yelled once again.

He looked away,then raised Ice to other me's chest. Then pulled the trigger.

I felt the pain instantly go through my chest. I did my best to ignore it,then continue watching. Other me was sent to a wall.

Kid fell to his knees,breathing heavily. He coughed then stood back up.

"Y-yukihara…" He mumbled,taking a run to the… I don't know. Then I felt like the ground's moving… *sigh* Maybe he took the treasure chest…

"How the hell should I open this…" Kid mumbled.

I looked at him through the glass. He looked concentrated.

"Kid,behind you !" Ice warned. Kid turned back,but before he knew it…

"Heheheh~ Get away from my treasure,worthless rat." She slapped the treasure chest away from his hands,then kicked him in the face.

"Kid,no !" I looked at the other me's eyes. They were the complete opposite of mine… Black and crimson red… Unlike my icy blue ones…

"Watch this,Yukihara-chan~" She giggled then dragged Kid's leg from the floor.

"Back off !" He yelled,shooting at her.

I quickly closed my eyes as I felt the sharp pains. But it seems like the other me doesn't care. Hmm… Let's just call her 'Another',can we ?

"Tch…" Kid gritted his teeth as he saw me from the glass. When Another released his leg,he stood up then pointed Ice at this way. What the hell ?!

He shot at the lock that was preventing me from getting out,then the chest opened. I looked upwards as my whole self glowed. Then in one blink of an eye,I was outside of the small treasure chest,and I'm at my normal size.

"Transform,can you ?" Kid smiled as he held his hand out. I smiled back then took his hand,transforming to my weapon form.

"Welcome back." Ice greeted with a smirk.

"Shut up. We're still not done." I chuckled. He just nodded.

"Get ready,guys. She's standing back up." I warned.

"We all know that." Ice chuckled.

"Psh." I laughed. Damn… It's good to be back in this again !

Another stood up,looking at us with a grin. "Sooo~! You broke the lock." She smirked. "Well,however you hurt me will still happen to Yukihara." She added.

"Shut up. I can handle it." I glared at her.

"Really ? Okay." She stared at us with her crimson red eyes,as bandages started going out from her back.

"Thats…" Ice looked shocked.

"Asura's bandages." Kid continued.

"But how ?! How did she…" I asked.

"That doesn't matter for now. We have to figure out how to dodge this !" Kid spoke,looking at the uncountable bandages coming for us.

"Beelzebub." I suggested. Kid smiled then nodded,activating his beelzebub. He jumped on it as he used it to fly away from the ground.

"Kid ! Go on ! We can escape !" Ice said. Kid shook his head 'no'.

"If I do,father will get mad and that crazy girl would continue killing people !" Kid replied.

"Tch…" Ice grumbled. Kid was about to say something but something interrupted him.

"Kid !"