Chapter 24: Death

Ice's POV (Rare xD)

The crazy one's bandages wrapped around his body,making him release Yukihara and I. He groaned in pain as the bandages gripped him tightly.

"A-ah !" Kid groaned as we heard some of his bones snapping.

"Dammit !" Yukihara grumbled.

Kid tried to get off from the hold,but the bandages won't budge. Yukihara suddenly transformed back to her human form then took me from Kid's hand.

"What the hell ?!" I looked at her.

"Just shut up and watch !" She said cooly. She activated something like Kid's flying skateboard then shot at the source of the bandages.

The bandages were torn off. Kid spitted up blood then something I don't know slammed him to the ground. Yukihara was about to follow him with her flying skateboard when bandages formed into two huge hands at her both sides,then it crushed her when the hands clasped.

"Sh*t !" She released her hold as she started falling. I transformed to my human form then looked behind if I'm near the ground. And to my bad luck,I'm near it !

She fell after the crushing hands attacked her. She coughed up some blood as I notice some of the bones dislocated.

"Yukihara !" I went under her then hugged her tightly,preventing her from getting any more damage on crashing.

I crashed on the concrete floor,leaving a large dent to it. I grumbled then looked at Yukihara,who was coughing.

"You stupid idiot…" I heard her mumble as she tried to stand up.

"You're welcome for saving your life !" I grumbled. "Just don't move… Some of your bones are dislocated…" I sighed.

"Shut up. I can't sit here and watch you two fight…" She grumbled. I just sighed then helped her stand up.

I looked at her as she transformed into her weapon form. "Go to Kid…" She commanded.

Ya know ? Sometimes I don't know why I even care for this girl =____=

Yukihara's POV

Damn… That bandage took a lot from us… Well,I just have a dislocated shoulder and a broken arm. That's all… Good thing I'm a half shinigami. It helps me on being able to take such damage.

"You can't hurt me cause you'll hurt your friend,but I can hurt you without any complications !" I heard my other self chuckle. There was smoke everywhere. When it cleared,Kid was laying unconscious on the ground,bandages around his waist.

"I'll use you for a while,okay ?" Ice asked. I just nodded.

I can guess that Kid was thrown around like a ragdoll because of the dents. He can barely move…

"You're so weak ! I thought you'd give me a good fight !" The other me chuckled loudly as she went to Kid. At the exact nanosecond,Ice shot at her before she even stepped on Kid.

I felt the pain once again,that made me cough and spit up blood.

"Peasants…" She mumbled as she sent Ice to a wall. He coughed,looking at her. I transformed back to my normal form as I started walking in front of Ice,who was laying face-first on the floor.

"W-what… the hell… Are you planning…?" He groaned,coughing.

"Kid can't hurt her because of me,you can't put up a strong attack cause you versus a shinigami like her won't be something. So I'll do this on my own…"I sighed. He tried his best to look up,shaking his head.

"K-kid will… Kill me if I… Let you do that…" He mumbled.

"Tell him I forced you. Simple."

I started walking behind her,my fists clenched. "Hey." I poked her back. She looked behind,then I punched her face hardly. I slammed her to the ground,ignoring the pain of what I did to myself.

"Tch. You gonna kill me ? Are you an idiot ? You'll die too." She smirked.

"It's fine as long as you go to hell with me." I chuckled. "Hey,Fruit boy." I looked at Ice,who was sitting up. He looked irritated at what I called him. "Give this to Kid when he wakes… And get help for him." I threw a ——— (You'll know later ! xD :P) at him. Then he caught it. He looked at it first,then got shocked. "You know this will happen…?" He asked. I just winked.

"Are you done talking ?" The other me chuckled. "Shut up." I looked at her then took the pocket knife I have.

"What ? You're gonna slit my neck ? Pathetic." She commented as she tried to stand up. I kicked her down to the floor,holding the knife up.

"Well. No. I don't want to die with my head chopped off." I smirked as I dropped the knife on her chest,the blade stabbing her chest.

She looked at the knife,then started panting hardly. She smirked. "Good one…" She said as she closed her eyes then let her last breath go.

I started feeling the same thing as her,so I slowly went beside Kid. I looked at him then took his hand.

"Thanks…" I smiled sadly as I closed my eyes,letting my last breath go.