Chapter 5: Dual Mission

Yukihara's POV

I turned to my weapon form as Kid commanded. He carefully peeked on the guy,who was the owner of the voice.

"Hmmm…" Hey,that eyes' are familiar… He took a quick glare at us,which made Kid pant and hide again.

"I hope he didn't saw us…" Kid panted. "Too late,shinigami." Kid looked surprised as he shot bullets to the guy,who was right on top of us. He was holding a long katana,and he used that to block the bullets.

"Those guns… Yukihara,show yourself !" The familiar guy yelled with an evil grin,as he jumped closer to us. No way ! I don't even know hi—

Dang,I think I do.

"Why do you know her name ?!" Kid angrily said as he backflipped away from him,sending a glare.

"It's simple. I'm her brother,Akise Death. So shinigami,give me my sister back." I knew it ! It's him.

"Like hell I would ! I know you tried to kill her !" Kid yelled back,shooting him instead. Akise grinned then in a flash,he's right infront of us.

He's too fast !!

"Back off !!" Kid continued shooting. Akise grinned then used his blade to block them off again,and poof,he already have his blade near Kid's throat.

"Hand Yukihara over." Akise strictly said. Kid glared and held me tighter.

"I already told you,I won't !" Kid yelled. My face appeared on the gun,sighing.

Akise grinned,then he swiftly took me from Kid's hands. Both of us looked shocked.

"Change,now !" Kid yelled. I quickly did,but unfortunately,he is still holding me. "Don't dare move,sis. You'll die early." Akise laughed,then something sharp and cold struck to my neck. Then everything went black.

Kid's POV

"Let her go !!!" I angrily yelled. Yukihara was unconscious because of the thing 'Akise' injected.

"Look,I only need her soul to be a kishin. Stronger than Asura. Just like miss Medusa said. So if you want Yukihara to live,don't dare follow." He threatened,then disappeared. I was standing there,like an idiot. I just watched Yukihara get taken by an 'Akise' guy ! Goddammit !!!

I quickly took a run through the streets. Yeah,Maka and Soul's apartment is the nearest at the moment. I went in there,then knocked on the door.

"Maka ! Soul ! Open up !" I yelled. Seconds later,Maka opened the door.

"Ugh… Kid,what brought you here ? It's 9:30 in the evening…" Maka yawned.

"I don't give a damn,Maka. Yukihara's kidnapped !" I panted. "What ?! Does Lord Death know ?!" Maka was awakened by what I said. So we did tell Lord Death. Soul's still sleeping his a** off so we used a mirror.

***

Dang it,after that REALLY long talk,Father sent us home and told us to do it tomorrow. I had no choice so,I slept the whole thing off.

***

I woke up from the sun's light coming from my window. Aha ! Finally !

I quickly stood up then took a bath,got ready. Afterwards,I went to school. It's so boring without her around…

[at the Death room]

"Hmmm… According to my research,he's Akise Death. Yukihara's elder brother." Father said. So it is true…

"Huh ? Then why would her brother kidnap Yukihara ?" Maka asked. "He said that he only needs a Shinigami soul,to be the strongest Kishin ever existed. Stronger than Asura."

"Hmm… In that case,this will be a dual mission. You'll get Yukihara back safely,and try to stop Medusa's group from making Akise a kishin. Got it ?" Father sighed. We all nodded.

"Good. Medusa's hiding place is in the middle of the dessert." Father said. We all nodded again then left.