Prologue

Hello Readers, this is my first novel in wattpad,so kindly consider my mistakes ; if you see something mistyped (since am typing from my phone)and English is not my first language so  forgive me if I go wrong somewhere. Thanks for reading. I love y'all.

There was silence as they drove back home,the only sound that could be heard was of the winds that seemed to be in such a rush that could destroy everything that it met on its way. The tiny flakes of snow started falling and she looked through the car window. The evening was dark and the snow made it harder to see outside. It was November night ,the snowfall became harder the wind blew stronger she started shivering and he struggled to drive through the dark. She looked at him but couldn't speak anything. He wanted to say her its alright they'll be back home safe but the words didn't escape his mouth.

*after 5 mins*
He knew he was losing it..he saw her struggling to keep her eyes open and the blood that mixed with the snow he saw the smoke rising and slowly he couldn't hold it for long. Darkness covered everywhere.....

He heard  the sound of an ambulance even though he couldn't see he knew that his body was being lifted and he was being taken somewhere..