Epilogue

"Daddy, I found this in the attic in mom's belonging. What's written here? She questioned him with excitement in finding something she thought would help her know more about her mommy.
He looked at her in surprise and saw what she held it felt like something he'd seen before and he realized what it was. With the shaky hand he took the diary from Aurora's hand that once belonged to Jenny.
He flipped the pages getting reminded of it all over again.
"Daddy, what's there?"she questioned.
"Sweetheart, why don't you go help Aunt Katy with the decoration, after all its your birthday, make it your way."He told her.
"Umm okay daddy, but please tell me what's there later." She smiled.
"Sure" He smiled.
He sat in the bench in the garden flipping pages smiling little thinking about her their childhood and their high school suddenly he came across a page he didn't read before.

Dear Tom,
I'm writing to you after almost 10 years, well this 10years I had you so there was no need to write to you,I told you everything and I'm so glad that I had you. Can't believe we made it so far together like I found my best boyfriend in my best friend,I found a best husband in my best boy friend but today as I write my hands stumbling. Since we lost our baby I know things have changed I know its not like how it use to be and I know that you don't have any intention to hurt me but what can I do Tom. The heart wants what it wants. I want to tell you what I want but at the same time I want you to understand me and know what I want without me asking you. When I told you to leave me alone in the hospital even though I told you I didn't mean it I wanted you to fight me and stay with me. I wanted you to be close to me when I was crying but when I said leave you just left. After that you always left me alone and I cried in solitude. You were always busy in your work and came home late, you tried to hide your pain of loss with your work load, you pretended to be fine when you weren't,I hated that I wanted to tell you but you wouldn't get it. You always thought I was over reacting when all I wanted was for you to open up and I wanted to love you. Love you so much but you always pushed me away with I don't need you attitude. Even though you needed me. You know you needed me. Every time I saw you I felt like kissing you taking all your pain away from you but I was afraid if that's what you wanted too therefore I locked myself in the room when you were home but you never once knocked to ask if you could join me or be near me no matter what even if I killed you well which I wouldn't of course. Remember when you walked out at night driving I'm pretty sure you had no idea where you were going I know you very well Hon. I stayed up all night holding my phone in my hand trying to call you but stopping myself in fear that you might not like it, when I saw you kissing Megan believe me I broke from inside I was completely scattered. I had no idea how to react so I left without saying anything. That whole night I was crying. Wishing you'd come up to me and tell me its not true and you only love me and that you'd hug me so tight that I'd forget that it ever happened. But you never came up. Each and every day it got worse i went to vacation alone hoping you'd miss me and come for me but you never did it felt like you were becoming more of a stranger to me. And yesterday you told me to get divorce I thought you were kidding you seriously didn't mean it but when I realized you were serious I was numb. No. You couldn't possibly mean it you promised to never let go of me no matter what happens then how can you..but I thought if your happiness is living without me then I should probably leave for your happiness is mine.I just want to tell you one thing,Tom as we are heading to the court for the meeting after everything we've been through I still love you the same.nothing will change that.I'll forever love you the same. You'll always be my best everything,even if I have to die today you'll be the best thing that ever happened to me.
Love
Jerry.

"Hey bro!" Aaron shouted at him. He quickly closed the diary wiped his tears away and smiled.
"What were you reading?"he questioned.
"Something that I should have read before."He answered.
"Guys come inside its time."Katy shouted.
Aaron and Thomas got up from the bench and made their way inside the room.
"Can't believe its Aurora's third birthday."Aaron said on their way.
"Yeah it feels like it was just yesterday I saw her in hospital while coming home after my coma."Thomas answered.
"It was destiny man. You finding out she lost her mother as soon as she gave birth and not having father. The doctor thought of giving her in adoption home when you said you wanted to adopt her it came as a shock but now I think it was a good idea after all, she's a great kid" Aaron smiled.
"Even you marrying Katy came as a shock but see guess it was a good idea."
Aaron punched him on the arms as they finally reached the room and could hear kids singing happy birthday to you..

Jerry I wish we both would've been honest to each other then hopefully today would have been different you'd see Aurora too even though I failed to show you one. I will too forever love you.

The candles were blown and it felt like the wind kissed him on the cheeks like a goodbye ...he knew he'd always remember that it all happened in November Night.