Agony of delight

"No.." I starred at Jerry my mouth wide open in disbelief.
Jerry blinked at me with huge smile on her face. She came close to me and again softly whispered in my ears "it's true". I couldn't believe it! I carried Jerry and hugged her and like a lunatic started screaming and shouting at top of my voice.
"Does mom know 'bout it?" I questioned her.
"I thought you'd like to tell her, I'll ring her if you want." Jerry smiled.
"Sure.." I answered.
I saw Jerry dialing mom.
"Here you go.."Jerry gave me the phone.

Hey honey is anything wrong,you called suddenly?
My mom inquired .
Mom.. I fumbled.
Yes dear? She questioned.
Mom Jenny is pregnant!! I'm going to be a dad ! I exclaimed.
My God! That's a wonderful news you gave me. I'll you visit you soon. I'll tell your dad about it and..and..congratulate Jenny from me.I love both of you.Take care of Jenny. Bye.
Bye mom.

With it I hung up and pulled Jerry on my lap  she gave me another reason to feel like the most blessed human on this earth. "How will I ever be able to thank you.." I whispered to her.
"Simple"she replied,"Don't ever let go of me." She smiled.
I kissed her belly "Never" I grinned at her.

Day by day,I'm trying my best to take care of Jerry. Sometimes its amusing when she complains she's putting on weight and her tummy might blast and other day its scary when she says the pain is unbearable. She has become quite moody not that she wasn't before but she gets pissed easily so trying my best not to offend her. Mom came to stay for a month but due to dad's health she had to go back even though she didn't want to now its almost 6 months and can't believe how fast time flies away. Thankfully Katy is here. They were back from Germany 2 months ago and in my absence she takes care of Jerry.

Its 2:45 am and We are out here in the street well,I can't help it when my pregnant wife can't fall asleep and wants to walk outside in the middle of the night. But nevertheless, I hold her hand help her to walk slowly knowing, to be with her is the best the thing I can ask for. I kiss her and thankfully she thinks she can fall asleep now.

"Have you decided any name yet for your kid?" Katy questioned.
"Ummm..I'm bad at this but maybe I'll name her Ava if she's a girl and Well I hope she's a girl." I gave a fake laugh.
"Thomas, Ava isn't bad . I just hope the baby isn't a boy.duhh" Katy laughed along.
"I'll name him Alex if he's a boy" Jerry answered with a grin.