This Night

Its has been  8months since Jerry and I are together. And everyday it still feels new.Every time I see her it feels like its the first time I'm looking at her. Her beauty still leaves me starstruck. Our high school year is almost over now and Jerry and I were planning to opt for same university. We have prom tonight. The whole school was waiting madly for tonight. And well as for me I can't wait to go and pick Jerry So I can be with her. This past few months with her had went amazingly awesome. We are in love but still can't help fighting with each other We do all the stupid and crazy things together. I feel alive when am with her. I feel blessed to have her in my life. I cannot ask for more. I wore my grey suit and did my hair I looked at myself from top to bottom and I guess I don't look that bad. With those thought I started making my way towards my car and well of course the roses I had bought for her. I kept it at one seat and started driving towards Jerry. Well the drive would be incomplete without some blink 182's  music heating the radio.." Going away to college" I started humming and then screaming when I realized I was in front of her house. I got down from the car carrying the bouquet of roses standing at her door I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.  Someone opened the door and it was Mrs. Anderson. She gave me a warm smile and I returned the smile back to her. She looked upstairs and spoke "Jen ..Thomas has arrived. " she looked back at me again and asked "why don't you take a seat for a while?" I nodded.
As I sat there waiting for Jerry wondering what is taking her so long since I don't like waiting but well when I saw her walk downstairs I guess the wait was worth it. She looked as pretty and beautiful as ever. Her cream coloured gown that was simple yet elegant. Her hair that looked like an art done by an artist and her neck that had the locket I had gifted her during her birthday. Everything looked so perfect on her. She gave me a shy smile probably because my mouth was hanging open by looking at her beauty. "Hey.."she spoke.
I grinned "who are you ? Where is Jerry?" She rolled her eyes.."she's dead." She answered.  I laughed and I gave her the roses with a little smile in her face that I love to see she thanked me and we said our goodbye to Mrs.Anderson and made our way outside. I opened the car door for her and she grinned and whispered " gentleman.."
I smirked and sat inside and started driving. I played " a day dream away" by All Time
Low. She smiled as she heard the song and even in the dark I saw her smile which filled my heart with joy. On our way, Jerry looked at me with a face that looked like she wanted to tell me something "what's wrong Jerry?" I questioned. "Tom??" She looked at me.."yes..what's up?" I asked rather worried now. "Do you wanna go to prom I mean like were you waiting for this day?" She questioned. I had no idea what she wanted to say "Jerry ? Is everything alright?" I looked at her confused.
"Ummm ....actually I was thinking if we....ummm..you know not go to the prom tonight would it be fine with you?" She asked. "What do you mean Jerry?" I questioned again. "I  mean its okay.I just had a thought if we could go somewhere else tonight. Just you and I ..but its fine we should go to the prom.." She said with a weak smile. I pulled her with one of my hand towards me giving her a half hug and a bright smile.
"That sounds awesome possum.." I winked at her. "Really?" She smiled.
"Why not?? Any plan where we should go?" I asked.
"I think I known where exactly we have to go." She spoke in excitement.
"Then let's go hon. What are we waiting for." I grinned.

*20mins later*
The moonlight is shining bright.We are sitting on the soft grass and the cold winter breeze is blowing gently I picked up a stone and threw it at the lake and then there was a sound created by it. I gave Jerry my coat since its pretty cold and though she denied it because she thought I might catch cold I nagged her until she gave up. Now she is wearing it and we are sitting near the lake under the moonlight and the stars, I have Jerry in my arms her head rested upon my  shoulder, its a warm feeling.The moment is perfect. I kissed her forehead and smiled at her she returned the smile.
"I love you." I whispered.
She gave a kiss on my cheeks softly "I'm glad you do." She giggled.
I made her hear some of my favourite music that was soft for the moment and we had bought some ice creams on our way 'cause Jerry wanted it and we ate it with the music.Jerry took a bite of my ice cream and showed her tongue to me I laughed out loud and showed her my teeth. After that we talked for a while about our dreams and our childhood our friendship and our relationship our future and our past...then we decided to make our way back home.

Hope you guys having fun. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked it. Hope the next part comes soon.