Stay

"I'm sorry,you're a great girl but I love someone else I've always loved her and I knew not of it until now." I looked at her ready for any slap that she was going to throw at me or the words she would spit on me I was ready for all.I stood there and to my surprise she smiled slightly "well its alright we weren't anything at the first place I liked you as a person  and even if we were together we really weren't together and maybe it was because of this. You should be with her." I looked at her with a thankful face.
I started making my way to Aaron who was waiting for me outside the gate in his bike.
"How did it go bro?" He asked with a concern look.
"Not bad."I smiled.
I jumped on his bike.
"So is everything according to the plan?"I shouted because my voice wouldn't be audible at the speed with which Aaron was driving his bike.
"Yesss...she told me she was on her way and therefore we need to reach  there early."
Even Aaron knew about Jenny's feelings for me I mean when I told him about the diary he didn't look surprise and told me he knew about it since his childhood I was the only stupid one who couldn't make out. He told me he thought it was Jenny who kissed me therefore he was taken aback when I mentioned Sally.
After a while with the powerful speed that Aaron was driving his bike we reached to the location early as we wanted. I got down from the bike and looked around just to make sure she wasn't around yet. We were in  that same little place we use to play when we were kids.Aaron had arranged something for us. A little shelter with those lights that's glowed and food inside the shelter. It was around twilight. The sun was setting down.The area had lots of tress and birds and insect and there weren't people around here we were the only one like always.Time went by and I got a little nervous Aaron had bought little sound box where he could play music and well..I was waiting for my best friend to propose her. It was scary more than that it felt good.
I saw her from far she was walking towards us Aaron left and said all the best. I stood there frozen. I could hear my own heart beat. I never felt this way for any girl before I didn't even feel this way when Sally kissed me but today I feel it. She came closer slowly. She looked like a princess. She wore red dress that reached down till her ankle her hair was left open her bracelet looked perfect for her wrist and her eyes that looked through my soul and the twilight and the sun that was setting down illuminating her beauty left me speechless.I gasped in amazement.In a moment she was standing before me. "Tom? Where's Aaron?He called me and.."  I looked at her as if I was lost in her.."Tom!?"she questioned.
"I..umm..well..." My words stumbled.
"Is everything alright?"she asked again.
I took out her diary and gave her.she looked at me with horror .."Tom..did you had it with you all this time?did you read it ?" Her voice cracked and tears started forming in her eyes. "Jerry..I didn't mean to.." I struggled.
"Stop it already.."she turned around and started walking I held her hand she didn't turn around."Jerry..please... stay."
She turned around her eyes filled with tears "why Tom?Why did you even..how can you.."she started breaking down. I pulled her closer into a hug and that moment felt so perfect. "I'm sorry Jerry. I couldn't understand your feelings.I'm sorry for all those time I acted a complete idiot to you. I love you too but I was too stupid to figure that out.I don't want to lose you.you make me complete Jerry.so please stay I promise from now onwards I'll try my best to keep you Happy.keep us happy." She hugged me back.
I made her hair . she whispered softly "I love you Tom." I kissed her forehead.wiping her tears away." What if I say you I love you more?" I winked at her.

Hope you having fun.:)
Leave your comments.