I Hate You

Our senior years in high school has started and well now that Sally is my girlfriend life is already awesome I guess, except Jerry. Ever since that night we've not been able to spend much time together.
When I told Aaron that she kissed me Aaron was taken aback he didn't speak for a moment and finally spoke "I knew she was badass but woah kiss.."and I said ""yes sally kissed me and told me she likes me "and he jumped back now  confused "Did you just say Sally?" He questioned rather confused I said "then who did you think?" He looked down "No one I..forget it."
After that I didn't ask further.
Now it's almost a month and it feels like a year not non- sensing around Jerry..getting into her nerves smirking at how smart I'm when I win against her and looking at her 'Don't think highly of yourself you're stupid' that look she gave me I missed that. Whenever we meet in campus I try to talk to her but she's always busy trying to catch up with her lessons or go for some club activity or something.The distance between us is building each day and it just don't feel right.
Well..with Sally its just she is my girlfriend we go out watch movie, go to party (which I don't like but she tells me to join in) get drunk and when she tries to come too close like too close I try to take her home and drop her. I don't know it just don't feel right. With Sally and I it's more like formality.
I want to be stupid and crazy, live like we use to jerry and I ,Aaron always called us Tom and Jerry.  Even though most of the time we fought with each other, tried to defeat each other,we said we hate each other (which we didn't mean) even after everything we were always there for each other. The good times and the hard. The funny moments and the sad. We were  best friends incomplete without each other. And I wonder if she miss me and our moments..well..she has been too busy so apparently she doesn't miss me at all. We were in cafeteria and I took my phone out I texted jenny "come in front of botanical garden behind the library its urgent. xx"
I grinned. I looked at Sally who was taking pictures in her phone "I gotta go. I got some work. I'll see ya." I told. She looked at me and gave a nod. I ran outside the cafeteria. My phone vibrated and Jenny replied "What is it? Is Everything alright? xx" I smiled and I texted "Just come there xx"
After a moment I reached there but I couldn't see her. I hoped deep within she may show up. I stood under a tree looking at my phone then I saw her, it was as if I have seen her for the first time after many years she walked towards me the same look I was longing to see for a long time she was carrying Two books with her and some notebooks. Her dark brown hair that reached up to her waist that was made up into a perfect bun and her dark brown eyes that shone so bright that you could lose yourself in it. Her smile revealing her teeth behind that could make anyone smile back at her. The sun was bright ,it was end of spring and birds were chirping, butterflies flying around the flower. The little hair that was left in front of her face flew along with the wind and she smiled through it at me. I was left speechless she was beautiful. She came near me "what's up Tom?"  She spoke rather worried. 
I looked into her eyes and said "I thought you were dead so.." She gasped and narrowed her eyes looking at me as if she's gonna kill me but I loved that look she gave me. "Seriously? Dare you say me you called me here for something silly again!"well  I just smirked at her. She started hitting me with the books and it fell down from her hands "I hate you Tommy" she said. "Hey.." I complained she knew I did not like the name Tommy sounded like a cat or a dog I mean Tom is a cat too but sounds better than Tommy.
She gave me that "you deserve it" look.
I helped her collect her books and some master plan came in my head I hid one of her notebook while helping her collect it. I slipped it so slow to make sure she doesn't catch me again and when I successfully threw it behind the bushes I smiled like I won a battle,she looked up at me and I  tried to look cool she always catches me so she might catch me this time  too so I spoke "oh shoot Jerry I guess you're late for your class." She looked at her watch and looked   at me "thanks for wasting my time stupid." Then she walked away after making sure she was gone I searched behind the bushes and smiled when I found the notebook and luckily it was her diary..I grinned.

Hope you are enjoying. Thanks for reading. Forgive for any error and do drop your suggestions.