Dead Ends Make Way For Full Roads

Nagisa started arranging the books in order of the information contained in them about Naveyah. "How was she so important and have barely  info about her, it just doesn't  make sense" Nagisa said tapping her phone between her fingers. Once she stopped she went on her phone to review her notes.

Name: Naveyah Rosea.                                                                                                                                                       Age: Unknown between 23 - 30                                                                                                                                       Spouse: Eric MonteReal                                                                                                                                                   Role in society: Queen of the Crystal Supremacy                                                                                                   Offspring: One, Name unknown                                                                                                                                     Cause of Death: Potential Murder or Suicide

   Looking at her notes again something caught her eye. "MonteReal, I've heard that before, but where?" She said observing her printed images of the book she noticed that it did not say Crystal Supremacy. "Hugh?" She said picking up the image. "Unknown?" She said referring to the Role in society. "But the where does it say Crystal Supremacy?" She thought to herself. "I should go return these" She thought to herself while grabbing the books.

**********

   She walked in the school library with the stack of books in her hands. Placing them on the librarian's desk she pulled out her wallet. "Returning?" The man asked. "Yeah" Nagisa said grabbing her ID. "I'm sorry but you did not borrow these" He said pointing to his computer monitor. "Shoot i forgot Iris borrowed them" Nagisa said. "All i can do is hold them here until she shows her ID" HE said

   "That would be great!" Nagisa exclaimed as the man took the books into a room behind him. Putting away her wallet Nagisa turned to the library. It all seamed normal, like always until the same golden door knob caught her attention. She proceeded to walk toward it. The gold framed door and frosted glass always intrigued her. "What's behind there" thought to herself as a memory played in her brain

--- --- --- --- ---

   Nagisa approached the expensively trimmed door and glass. Putting her hand on the knob Iris stopped her. "You can't go in there" Iris said holding Nagisa's hand. "Students aren't allowed, besides id doesn't open for us" Iris said pulling Nagisa away from the knob. "That's the forbidden section, only Staff can go in there" She said walking away with Nagisa

--- --- --- --- ---

   Present day Nagisa remembered this and placed her hand on the knob thinking it was a useless effort. She started to turn the knob, once it was fully turned she gently pushed to get it open. To her surprise it opened. Looking behind her to see no one saw she walked in. Closing the door behind her she started to scan the area. Golden trim framed every glass display, bookcase, shelf, and the center podium. 

   She walked up to the gold framed glass podium and set her hands on the small area for books or papers. "Naveyah Rosea" She said aloud. "Nothing happened. "Naveyah MonteReal" She said aloud, this time some books flew around her. "Eric MonteReal" More books flew around her. "Crystal Supremacy" A Large amount of books flew around her levitating her. All the books opened and started to pour knowledge into Nagisa's brain dilating her pupils.

   "Enough!" A voice yelled. Causing the books and Nagisa to fall. Regaining conciseness Nagisa opened her eyes to see a beautiful Woman standing over her. "Are you ok dear?" The woman asked. "Yes?" Nagisa said sitting up. "Who are you?" Nagisa asked "I am Naveyah Rosea" She said helping Nagisa up. "Wait, you're her?" Nagisa said in disbelief while dusting herself off. "Yes I am the woman you were researching." She said holding together her hands.

   "I have so many questions, the books i have they're all dead ends" Nagisa said reaching for her phone. "Where is it?" She said searching her pockets. "Modern day technology gets rejected by this section of the Library" She said turning around to a small righting desk. 

   "Here" She said handing Nagisa a pad of paper and a regal looking pen. "You know what they say, Dead ends make way for full roads if you want answers, shoot" Naveyah said. "Ok" Nagisa said sitting down. 

--------------------

"Are you an actual queen?"

"Yes"

"Queen of what?"

"The Crystal Supremacy"

"Which is?"

"A series of kingdoms to which i have rein over with all of them having their own monarchy and laws"

"Do you have a spouse?" 

"Yes my dear husband Eric MonteReal"

"Do have joint say or is it individual?"

"Depends on the decision"

"Do you have any children?"

"Yes I have a-"  

   She said before being interrupted by loud banging. "Anyone in there?" a woman's voice said. "Oh no" Naveyah said getting up. "Follow me" She said while walking through the mirror. Nagisa walked behind her while Shisuma entered the room. "Crap!" She yelled as she got out her phone. "Miss Taylor I need you in the Library NOW" Shisuma said.

**********

   Walking out the other side of the mirror Nagisa followed the woman down a regal hallway. "My  Castle" She said while holding up her dress so she could walk faster. "Where are we going?" Nagisa asked not too far behind. "The Warp room" The said turning a corner. "Why?" Nagisa asked. "To get you out of here, they're probably not far behind.

--- Shisuma's P.O.V ---

   "Get it open" Shisuma said gesturing to the mirror. "Why?" She asked "Someone went through hurry" Shisuma said.  "Patentibus!" she screamed opening the mirror. "Go in quick!" Shisuma said running in. On the other side she heard Nagisa and Naveyah's chatter in the distance. "This way!" Shisuma said running down the hallway. Turning the corner she saw a door close at the end of the hall. 

   "We must see who it is" Shisuma said running faster. Arriving at the door she tried to open it it was locked.

--- Nagisa's P.O.V ---

   "I cant lock it for long" Naveyah said. "Walk on the warp pad" Naveyah said. Once Nagisa was on she turned to face Naveyah. "Repeat after me" Naveyah said when her appearance started to fade. "What's happening to you?" Nagisa asked. "My Physical form is running out" Naveyah said. "Stadio Currunt ad Pugnam!" She said. "What?" Nagisa asked. "Repeat it" Naveyah said. "What will happen to you?" Nagisa asked worried. 

   "Don't worry about me we can catch up later, but you must hurry the door is unlocking" She said as her body disappeared. "Naveyah!" Nagisa screamed as the door peered open. "Stadio Currunt ad Pugnam!" Nagisa screamed as she disappeared. When Shisuma walked she heard the voice but saw no one.

**********

   When Nagisa woke up from the split second faint she was at the school stadium. She started walking away from the pad when it started to glow. She then turned around to face it. She saw the silhouettes of two women. When the glow was over Nagisa held out her hand. "LUX SPLENDIDA!" She yelled sending a large beam of light at the two women causing them to close their eyes.

   After Nagisa started running up the stadium stairs toward the exit. While she was opening the door Shisuma got her sight back. Once she focused her vision on the door all she saw was the trace of dark purple hair before the door closed. "Dammit!" She yelled. "Calm down headmistress. "I cant the knowledge in that library, the access to the castle, it could all be compromised because of her, we must warn her" Shisuma said running up the stairs.