Hanako's Escape Plan

---Hanako's P.O.V (point of view)---

"I have to get these girls off my trail, they might discover the robot!" Hanako thought to herself. As Hanako defended herself Iris darted toward her. With a swift movement Hanako pushed Iris toward a then oncoming Sakura knocking them to the ground. All that was left was Amber. Hanako knew that Amber was very experienced with her power, and that she would stand no chance against it.

In the heat of the moment.(pun intended) Hanako ran down a long hallway connecting the middle school lounge to the Ninth grade hall. "Why is this school so huge! I think this way was the way to the library?" Hanako said turning left on Ninth hall. She was correct! She recognized the open area she saw when when she first came in.

"Ha ha! The library" Hanako said while walking in. A sudden gust of wind came through an open window. The door slammed on impact startling Nagisa, Kim, Hanako and two other girls hidden in the library.

---Nagisa's P.O.V---

Looking between the books on a shelf Nagisa noticed Hanako standing in front of the door. She then turned to Kimberly who was putting the parts of the robot in her backpack. "Hey, we have to options: Remain here and wait until the others get here or fight them off" Nagisa whispered to Kim. "Let's text the others and go after that" Kim said holding up her phone.

Hanako started to walk toward the other side of the library. In the distance a pretty big noise was heard. Nagisa assumed it was some books that fell from the Library's mezzanine. "And done! I've texted them" Kim said putting her phone away. "What'd they say?" She asked. "They're on their way" Kimberly said while trying to look between the books.

"So what do we do know?" Kim asked Nagisa. "Well we can try to take pictures of them so that we can tell the headmistress about this" Nagisa said pointing at her phone camera. Kim nod at Nagisa in agreement. Careful to not make any noise the girls walked toward the isle where Hanako was with both of their phones in hand.

"Are you recording?" Kim asked. "Yeah, you?" Nagisa asked. "Yeh" Kim answered. While the girls recorded Hanako had de-transformed. She quickly put a hood on and started to look through the books. The noise was heard once more but this time it was louder. Hanako seemed angry while she forcefully closed the book she had in her hands. Hanako then proceded to walk toward the mezzanine, with Kim and Nagisa not far behind.

Once there Hanako saw what Nagisa assumed to be her colleagues. " Aliyah, Denise!" Hanako screamed. The girls notices Hanako and jumped. "What's with all the noise coming from up here, were gonna get caught" Hanako said firmly. "Were sorry" The girls said as they bowed in a way of showing their regret or sorry.

What Nagisa felt could not happen happened, she and Kim fell making a huge noise and also alerting Hanako and her colleagues. "Hugh?" Hanako questioned. She turned back to see a half fallen Nagisa trying to pick up Kim. "We got listeners!" Hanako screamed. "Girls... get them!" Hanako said pointing with her middle and index finger toward Kim and Nagisa.

"Kim get up!" Nagisa said trying to be quick. Once thy were both up on their feet they saw the girls running toward them knocking down books as they went. Suddenly they used their magic to create a vortex of books that knocked the girls back. "Ow!" Nagisa screamed on impact.

Just when Kim, and Nagisa lost hope, Iris and the others slammed through the door. "There in the mezzanine!" Iris screamed pointing toward the main stairs. Hanako saw Iris and the girls running toward the stairs she backed away rapidly. "Denise, Aliyah run back!" Hanako said gesturing toward the open window.

Nagisa got up. "Are you recording still?" She asked Kim. "Yeah why?" Kim answered. In a flash Nagisa started running toward Hanako and the escaping girls. She un-hooded the girls behind Hanako exposing their faces to Kim's camera. Then she leaped toward Hanako uncloaking her too. Nagisa then fell down dew to her jump. "Say cheese!" Kim said pointing the camera at them.

The girls used their magic to teleport off of Nagisa and on to their feet. The main door to the library swiftly opened. "Headmistress!" Iris bowed at the sight of her. The other girls did the same. Hanako took this opportunity to escape. "What are you doing up there!" The headmistress yelled. "Miss you see-" Iris said before being interrupted by Sakura. "They'r getting away!" She said pointing toward Hanako. "I'll stop them" Amber said creating magic with her hands. "Amber you can't!" Nagisa said. "You'll burn down the library. "Ice BLADE!" Iris attacked The other girls general direction.

Unfortunately, Hanako managed to escape in time. The headmistress walked up the stairs and stood next to the girls. "What happened here?" She asked "We can explain" Nagisa said defensively. "To my office!" Shisuma yelled as she pointed to the door. The girls walk out the door. Shisuma ducks down to the book Hanako dropped. "Hugh?" Shisuma said. She put the book back. "Are we in trouble?" Nagisa asked Iris. "I dunno" Iris replied.