A Conference to Remember

---Shisuma's P.O.V ---

  (This is happening at the same time as Nagisa noticed Shisuma)

   With the corner of her eye she saw Nagisa run after Hanako but she remained regular. Kaede followed Shisuma to the third story conference room. While walking there Shisuma took notice of Kaede looking at everything in great detail. In Shisuma's mind that solidified that it was Hanako who broke into the school.

  They were walking down a pretty long hall way with all the school clubs. At the end of the hall way was an elevator door, there Shisuma pressed the button to go up. Shisuma stepped back to wait for the elevator. They heard a small ding indicating that the elevator was ready. The doors opened revealing a maturely decorated elevator. Walking over to the floor buttons Shisuma pressed the "3CR" button that would take them to the third floor conference room.

   They walked out of the elevator to a room with a long table decorated with 14 leather chairs. They walked past a couple chairs and sat across from each other. Kaede placed her purse on the large table. She reached inside it for a couple folders. The files were scattered on the table. "So Shisuma what do you propose we do to finish the mission" Kaede asked pushing a file toward Shisuma.

   Shisuma looked down at the file that was presented to her. She picked it up and started to look through the papers. While looking at the papers Shisuma looked up for a quick second and noticed Kaede was on her phone. She tried to look at what she was typing but failed. Quickly turning her gaze back to the file Shisuma noticed the whole file was filled with potential candidates for the magic domain.

   After reading through it Shisuma placed the file on the table, she got a glimpse of Kaede's unsent message which read "Is the mission complete?" Shisuma then remembered Nagisa going after Hanako. She felt un easy so she made up an excuse to use her phone. Once she unlocked it she pressed a security camera icon on her screen. It lead her to a menu of all the schools cameras.

   Using her gut feeling Shisuma pressed the library camera. Bingo! Nagisa and the three girls where in the library. Shisuma watched everything unravel until Nagisa got locked inside the closet. After that Shisuma closed the app and blocked her phone. Then she started looking at Kaede who had just received a message. She glanced at it and read the words "mission complete" Right then and there Shisuma knew that she was in trouble.

  "Excellent"  Kaede said out loud. Worried about her response Shisuma said. "What is?" Kaede then put her phone on the table and looked at Shisuma, took her purse and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" Shisuma asked while getting out of her chair. "I'm done here" Kaede said while pressing the going down button on the elevator.

   Once the doors opened, Shisuma ran to elevator but was un able to enter. She got out her phone and looked at the cameras again and saw Hanako and the other girls exiting through a window in the library. Acting quickly Shisuma put away her phone and walked over to the back wall. She placed both hands on it. "Lucis Sphaeram!" Two circles like the ones Iris uses appeared on the wall. Shisuma then started pushing the wall back revealing a secret passage.

   She walked through the small crack on the wall. Using the same circle the wall closed. Shisuma started to run as fast as she could to the library's secret passage. The passageway was very dark with exposed cement bricks and cobwebs. Very few lights governed the ceiling of the hall. Once Shisuma reached the library's wall She made the same motion to open this door. 

   Once inside Shisuma ran over to the mezzanine. A door to her left was being banged from the inside. Shisuma noticed this and ran over to it. When she opened it she saw a relieved Nagisa staring back at her. "Thank you!" Nagisa screamed. Shisuma then proceded to cut the ties around Nagisa's hands. Nagisa then picked up her phone and saw the messenger app blinking with messages. 

   She pressed the app to reveal the messages from the group. "Where are you" "Why can't you pick up" "Are you ok?" She immediately got worried and went on the communicator watch app. She saw color coordinated dots going over to a building near beta. "Oh no!" Nagisa said while running toward the door. "What's wrong?" Shisuma asked. "They'r in danger!" Nagisa said running out. 

   Shisuma got out her phone and called her assistant. "May get my car ready" She said to the lady. While Nagisa started to run outside of the building Shisuma drove past her. "Need a ride?" Shisuma asked while opening the door. Nagisa got in and buckled up. Shisuma started to drive very fast to where Nagisa directed her.

--- Iris's P.O.V ---

   "Girls common it says Nagisa is at the top of this building" Iris said pointing to a rooftop. The girls walk in to the building to find it was an office building. They walked up to the front desk where they were greeted by a man. "Hello young ladys, how may i assist you" The man said. May we please go to your rooftop?" Kimberly asked the man bluntly.

   "May I ask what for?" The man said while looking at his computer. Then Iris walked up to the man. "It's for a school project" She said pointing at  Sakura's camera. The man looked up and saw Iris. "Of course right this way miss" He said walking them to the elevator. "Thank you" Iris said as the doors closed.

   They arrive at the rooftop greeted by Hanako and her friends. "Hello" Hanako said. Iris stepped forward and clenched her fists. "Where's Nagisa!" Iris said angrily. "Please we got off on the wrong foot, were all friends here right?" Hanako said  as she laughed. The girls looked at Hanako with angry expressions on their faces. "Don't frown, you wrinkle" Hanako said while cracking up

--- Nagisa's P.O.V --- 

   Nagisa glanced up from her phone and noticed the building where the dots stopped at. "There" Nagisa said pointing at the building. Shisuma pulled up to the front of the building. A staff member greeted Shisuma and asked to take her car and park it. Nagisa ignored this and ran inside. She was greeted by the same man.

   "Hi how may I help you this fine afternoon?" He said. "Rooftop Now!" Nagisa said angrily. "Now, now let's have manners here" He said trying to calm her down. Shisuma walked in and stood next to Nagisa. "You heard her" She said to the man. "Oh my god Right this way' He said leading them to the elevator.

   Nagisa pressed that rooftop button as hard and fast as she could, and held it all the way up to avoid stopping on any floors. Nagisa and Shisuma get out of the elevator. She noticed Hanako speaking to Iris, when She fired an attack on Iris. "We won't release Nagisa EVER" Hanako said. Nagisa ran up to them. "It's a Trap!" She yelled.