Adventure begins

On a bright spring morning our protagonist Nagisa woke up by the reminder that she currently is on Spring break. She is sadden by this fact because she enjoys school and what they teach there. "Ugh, I cant believe that school stopped going for a week, a WEEK." said Nagisa frustrated

The smell of freshly made pancakes filled the entire first and second story of the house. The delectable scent encouraged Nagisa to snap out of her sadness and be happy for the quality time she could spend with her friends.

"Nagisa, breakfast is ready" said Nagisa's mom."Coming mom" replied Nagisa. as she pulled her house shirt over her head. Following the heavenly scent of pancakes lead her all the wayd down to her kitchen where her mom waited for her.

Nagisa wandered over to the source of the enticing aroma and med her mom with a giant smile"Morning. I made your favorite, Chocolate chip pancakes!" her mom said gesturing toward the table. Nagisa couldn't believe her eyes. Her mom hadn't made pancakes since the 7 grade.

"Wow mom, you sure know how to make me happy after the terrible news that school is out" said Nagisa with disappointment in her eyes. Nagisa's mom followed and sat across from her at their dinning table. "I know how much you love these, and since school is out i thought of giving you a special treat"

Nagisa put her fork down ad went aroud the table and proceded to hug her mom. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said"Oh!, Iris called she said that she had something important to tell you. Why don't you go to her house?"

"Sure" Nagisa replied.

Once she finished her breakfast, Nagisa headed out. Iris lived a couple blocks from her so the trip wasn't that long, about a 6 to 7 minute walk. She kept on walking. Once there she knocked on the front door and waited for an answer. She heard footsteps but not toward the door, so she kept waiting, and waiting, until she texted her.

Nagisa pulled out her phone and texted Iris "Hey, i'm outside. knocked on the door no answer...".She waited and waited until her notification ring played. Rapidly she looked down to see what she had typed.

"Oops, sorry I didn't hear the bell be right there"

Once Iris opened the door Nagisa saw Sakura, Amber and Kimberly sitting in the living room. Iris gestured to walk in. Nagisa walked past the small mud room in to the living room. She took a seat next to Kim where they proceeded to exchange a hug in a for of a greeting.

" Ok we're all here, let's talk business, school business " Iris said as she turned a white board around. The girls stared back at Iris puzzled by what was on the white board. "Why do you all have that look on your face?" Iris asked them

"Anyways let's talk about our group" Iris said. The girls remained confused."What group? Our group chat on messenger?" Amber asked very confused."No, no, no. I mean our battle group at school Star Anis" Clarified Iris."Well, what about it?" Nagisa asked.

"Glad you asked" Iris said extending her metal pointer toward the board. "Our group is well constructed but lacks experience. We need to be better so that we can actually get sent on tougher assignments"

"Ok, so what can we do?" asked Sakura intrigued. "Well for starters, we can train more, and defeat other groups at Omega" replied Iris. "True, true. But How will we train. I mean the school is closed" Kimberly replied to Iris. "Not entirely" Iris said

"Where are you doing with this?" Sakura asked. "You see, the schools grounds are pretty big, two main roads pass right next to it so the shopping area cant be closed" She said "What good will the shopping are be to us if we need to train" Amber said

"There is an arena in the shopping area, by the book store" Iris said pointing to the word bookstore on the board. "So the plan is to go there and train?" Amber asked. "Precisely!"

"Kay, ill go tell mom" said Nagisa. On here way back Nagisa thought about what Iris had said. She was intrigued and kind of confused. But she just brushed it off like nothing. Once at her front door she searched through her bag to find her house keys.

Once she found her keys she put them in the lock. A small click was heard by the door unlocking. "I'm home!" Nagisa said walked in, closing the door behind her. She put her keys in a small bowl that was placed on a table in the hallway. Afterward she left her bag in a hook with her name on it and then went up the stairs.

She found her mom in her office doing some paper work. She knocked on the door frame to let her mom know she was there."Hey mom?" Nagisa said. "Yes, sweetheart" her mom replied putting her glasses on her desk.

" Iris had the idea of-" Nagisa said before her mom interrupted. " I think it's a great idea" she said. "How did you?" Nagisa said amazed and confused."Iris's mom called me shortly after you left. So she told me everything. I have already packed your bag" she said pointing toward the stairs. "Wow, thanks mom!" Nagisa said "Looks like a new adventure is on the horizon"

"It looks as though you are correct" Her mom replied. "Thanks, you're the best mom" said Nagisa as she hugged her tightly.As Nagisa starts running toward Iris's house she heard her phone ring. It was Iris, she sent a message in the group chat.

"Fellow Star Anis members it is I your friend Iris" the voice message said. "Wow selfish much?" Kimberly typed. "Nah, I'm just trying trying the feature to see if its fun or not" Iris typed "Well, Any-who all meet at my house for the "game" plan. Make sure you have: Tooth Brush, Clothes, money, chargers and other necessities"

As Nagisa kept reading the list she kept walking with her head looking towards her phone. Then suddenly, Bam! she ran into a deep red haired girl, she was wearing jeans, a crop top that said Love, she had a small bag and Nagisa described her as trendy and cute.

"I'm so, so, so sorry" Nagisa said rubbing her head. "Ugh! Who do you think you are" said the girl with an annoying tone. "Like, move you don't want to see me angry" the girl said with an attitude. "Excuse me? I did not give you attitude" Nagisa said defensively.

"You heard me. Move." said the girl with a threatening look in her eye. " I don't want to fight if that's what your looking for" Nagisa said. "What, You afraid" the girl said as she pushed Nagisa to the floor. " Ha ha ha ha ha" the girl laughed as Nagisa was on the floor close to bleeding

"You know what, I don't have time for this" Nagisa said as she stood up and walked away. "Fine, leave" said the girl pissed off. While Nagisa kept walking along she thought to her self. "Who was that girl, I got horrible vibes from her, I hope i never have to talk or meet her ever again"