Stranded

Stepping up to a glowing platform Nagisa was amazed at the beautiful technology the school possessed. "Naveyah Rosea" She said to the computer. Rapidly books of all kinds were being thrown at her from all angles. Her breathing got heavy, she could feel her spirit leave her body. "Stop please." Nagisa said as she got hit by one of the books and she fell to the ground. Out of a corner Hanako popped out and headed outside. "I did it i caught her in the act time to get her arrested. She said running out of the library.

   Hanako ran all the way to the guard at the front doors. "Come quick!" She said. "There's a trespasser in the school library. Hanako said encouraging the guards to follow her. The walked for a solid 30 minutes. "You better not be playing with us" One of the men said. "I would never" Hanako said turning a corner to the final hallway connecting to the Library.

--- Nagisa's P.O.V ---

   "Get up" A woman said. Nagisa started to open her eyes slowly. "Get UP!" The Woman said more aggressively. "I'm up, I'm up" Nagisa said rubbing her eyelids. Once she reopened them she was surprised. "Naveyah!" Nagisa said while bowing. "No time for bowing come on" Naveyah said. "What why?" Nagisa asked following Naveyah. "They are coming!" Naveyah said grabbing Nagisa's hand to guide her among the books. "Who is?" Nagisa asked. "Why are you so curious?" Naveyah asked. "Well sorry if I want to stay informed" Nagisa said sarcastically.

   "Ha Ha, very funny" Naveyah pushed the sarcasm back. "But seriously who is?"  Nagisa asked genuinely. "That girl with red hair and the evil attitude" Naveyah said as she came to a stop. "Hanako?" Nagisa asked observing the queen find a way out. "Yes her! She's bringing guards" Naveyah said pulling on random books hopelessly trying to find an exit. A loud creek is heard behind them. Naveyah turned to the direction f the sound. "They are here" She said Naveyah swiftly put her hand above Nagisa's mouth to prevent her from making a single noise.

    "But she was here" Hanako said in the distance. "Oh look the girl who cried  intruder" The m tallest guard said. "No this is impossible, I-I caught her!" Hanako exclaimed "I-I-I" The guards made fun of her. At the worst possible moment while holding back laughter Nagisa lost her balance and fell back searching help to get back up from a book on a shelf. The book case opened revealing a passage way.Silently Naveyah gestured to the entry. Nagisa noded and followed Naveyah. The book case closed behind them making a loud thud. "See i wasn't crazy" Hanako said running to the book case.

   She and the guards tried pulling and pushing on the shelves. They wouldn't budge. "Go quick down that hallway" Naveyah said pointing to a corridor soaked in dirty water. Where does it lead?" Nagisa asked. "The dumpsters out back where you entered" Naveyah said as she started disappearing. "What's happening to you. "I am using to much magic to be here when i'm bound to the forbidden area of Omega, I'm glad you're well. I-" She said when she disappeared. "I must run to my car and warn the others" Nagisa thought to herself.

--- Iris's P.O.V ---

   "Why are the Library lights on?" Iris said approaching the door. "We must get her!" Hanako said as the doors swung open. "You!" Hanako said turning to the cloaked girls. "GUARDS!" She screamed as she pointed at them. Two buff men walked out of the library and started chasing the girls. "Haha!" Hanako said as she ran in the opposite direction. Running toward the main entrance the girls made some lockers fall. "Backup!" Iris scream as she pressed on her communicator. "I'm in the process of escaping my self" Nagisa said through the watch.

   "There" Iris said pointing at the cafeteria. They all ran up to the door and pushed the hardest they could. "Damn it!" Iris said turning around. "I guess we fight" Amber said. "But we can't use our magic!" Kimberly said. "Hand to hand!" Iris said running up to one of the men. Ducking his heavy punches Iris crouched and fell back on her feet then she swung her leg causing him to fall. Turning back to the girls Iris noded and ran after Hanako. 

   Cracking her knuckles Amber ran to the other man and jumped up, while Sakura kicked with both her feet at the guards torso causing him to fall back with amber landing on his shoulders. Then they proceeded to run after Iris. Pressing on his shoulder communicator the guard requested backup. 

--- Nagisa's P.O.V ---

   "I guess that's my way out " Nagisa said referring to the fence separating her from her car. Without a doubt in her mind she jumped up and grabbed on to the fence jumping it. "Ow!" Nagisa complained while looking at her cut palms. In the middle of her mild pain she saw Hanako floating toward her  with her two companions. Nagisa got out her key fob and aimed it at her car.

   "Not today sweetie" Hanako said shooting the fob out of her hand. Nagisa's head followed the flying key all the way to the street corner.  The three girl landed surrounding Nagisa. "You don't get to escape this time" Hanako said extending her arms to her friends. They started floating again, creating a vortex around Nagisa attempting to take her. Suddenly from out of no where a cloaked  figure dropped down breaking the spell. Nagisa fell back cutting her palms further.

   "Hugh?" Nagisa said rubbing her head. "What there's another one?" Hanako exclaimed.  The figure stood up in confidence and created a spell circle.  "Sphaera Harmonicae" a circle appears below the figure knocking back Hanako and her friends. The figure returned Nagisa her keys. before Nagisa could thank it , they were gone. Nagisa then got in her car and locked the doors. "Where are you?" Iris asked through the communicator. "I'm outside" Nagisa said back.

********** 

Eventually they all got in the car and started to drive to Iris's house. The car ride was dead silent. Everyone was looking at each other except Nagisa. "So what did you go in there for?" Nagisa asked. "We told you the list of competitors from beta" Iris said from the back seat.  "No what were you really after" Nagisa questioned. "We told you that- " Iris said interrupted. "Quit lying, i know that's not the reason." Nagisa said turning at  the red light.

   "How could you possibly know that" Iris said confidently. "For starters the list is online! I'ts printed on every  flyer across the school. Second you wouldn't have had to go to the stairs if you were going to search for the list. And i know you were in Kaede's office" Nagisa said. "How exactly would you know that" Iris said crossing her arms. Nagisa extended her arm and lfted up Kimberly's left arm so everyone could see. "She's wearing her USB bracelet i got her for her birthday. I noticed it when you got in the car" She said

   "Now tell me What were you after!" Nagisa said. 

  --- SILENCE --- 

"Ok fine" Nagisa said as she put the car in park  and turned on her blinkers. "No one leaves until i know what it was you were after!" Nagisa said. No one replied. "Really guys, I'm just as much a part of this team as all of you. Just because i'm a human and can't transform you won't tell me?" Nagisa said with tears forming in her eyes. "You can tell me or find another way home!" Nagisa said in anger. The door next to Iris was opened. "Let's go" Iris said getting off the car. No one followed her. "LET'S GO!" She said firmer.

   They all hesitated at the sign of Nagisa crying on the steering wheel. Kimberly was the last to leave. They all walked off and left Nagisa an emotional wreck. The final door closing behind Kimberly was a sign to Nagisa that something she had worked so hard for had been thrown away.