Confrontation

Once Nagisa left the school she got in her car and went home. On the way there she was worried about her mom finding out that she wore the outfit for the dinner. Once home she placed her keys in the same place, quickly she ran up the stairs to get to her room and change out of the dress. She nearly placed everything back and wire her everyday wear.

Walking back to her bedroom the thought still lingered in her head. Who was that lady she talked to? Entering her bedroom Nagisa sat back in her corner chair with her phone in her hands. Using her fingerprint to unlock her phone she opened her browser. "Ugh... Queen of Voltare" she typed in the search bar. It quickly brought up a picture of the woman she talked to earlier.

"No way, she wasn't lying" Nagisa said while clicking the more info button. "The queen Prism Rose Montella, has 3 children the crown princes and a pair of fraternal twins. Her rule has lasted for the past 20 years after marrying the kingdoms army general, Gerald Montella" she read out loud.

"What was that other name?" She thought to herself. "Naveyah!" She said out loud. Inputting the name into the browser there was no recorded data online of her. "How come a queen
complained about a person and that persons name doesn't even pop up!" Nagisa said.

"I need to find out who this is!" She said while blocking her phone. Getting up from her chair Nagisa walked over to her door and went out to the hallway. A small mutter caught Nagisa's attention to enticing her to walk downstairs. "What do you mean reschedule?" A woman's voice said.

Nagisa walked down the stairs and got closer to the door leading in to the garage stairs. "That's it May, it's all she said?" The woman said. "That voice, mom?" Nagisa thought to herself. "I'll go over there now" she said closing the door behind her. Pulling out her phone Nagisa dialed Kimberly's phone.

"Hey" Kim said. "So you you have a free period?" Nagisa asked. "I'm on one right now" Kim replied. "I'm going there now. Nagisa said while walking down to the garage. Because of habit she stuck her hand on a little bowl at the end of the stairs to grab her keys. "My keys!" Nagisa said looking for them around the bowl. Walking around the apartment she looked and looked but found nothing.

"The spare " she thought while walking in to her mom's office. While slowly peaking open the drawer where they were kept she looked inside. "Seriously this too" Nagisa said annoyed. She got out her phone and swiped a couple of home screens and stumbled upon an app she hadn't use since last time she lost her keys.

"It should still work" she said while unlocking her car. She got in and drove on to the street. While driving over to the school she noticed her mothers car turning into the school. "Better avoid her" Nagisa said. She drove up to the visitors parking and parked far away from her mother. Walking in she walked to where Kim was. "Ok what's this about?" She asked "My mom is meeting with May about my meeting with Shisuma" Nagisa said worried

"Why did you say something you weren't supposed to spill?" Kim asked. "No I don't think but I need to get my keys from her" Nagisa said walking over to the office. "Crap!" Nagisa said once she saw a guard. "What?" Kim asked. "I'm not supposed to be here" Nagida said running past the opening. Frustrated Kim followed. They walked all the way to the office. After walking in May recognized them. "Ladies what brings you here?" May asked. "I think I left my keys here

"Nagisa said looking for the keys. After not finding anything she walked over to the door to Shisuma's office. "Don't go in there!" May said. After realizing she could never get in she asked Kim to distract May. Once she started the coast was cleared. Nagisa opened the door to find her mother and Shisuma chatting. Nagisa cleared her throat to signal them that she was there. "Nagisa!" Her mom yelled. "I thought you were at work until you took my keys" Nagisa said pointing at her moms purse.

"How did you know I was here?" Her mom asked. " I heard you talking to May over the phone" Nagisa said angry. " Why are you so suddenly worried about my education you never cared all you did was suppress it or ignore it with gifts and money. In a moment of anger she went over to her moms purse, got her keys and left.

Walking out the door she was met with an angry May. "I told you not to go in there" she said closing the door behind Nagisa. "Kim I'm done here" Nagisa said walking out the office door toward the visitors parking lot. Getting in her car she contemplated texting her mom but ultimately decided against it.

"I need caffeine" she said to her self. Backing out of her parking space she drove toward a coffee near her house. Parking in front of the boutique style shop she noticed three people sitting in a window table. "No way" Nagisa said removing her sunglasses. Grabbing her purse she walked out of her car and in to the store. Walking up to the register she ordered a large iced coffee. After paying she waited for her coffee while attempting to listen in on Hanako's conversation with her comrades.

Grabbing her coffee she sat beer enough to listen but far enough so they wouldn't notice her. "We need to go there tonight Shisuma is protecting those stupid girls" Hanako said with fire in her eyes. The other girls agreed in unison. " So tonight at midnight we go and get those files" Hanako said while walking out of the shop.

"I've gotta stop this!" Nagisa thought to herself. In one swift movement she grabbed her phone and texted Iris. "I know we're not speaking but Hanako is planning to go to omega tonight" Nagisa wrote. "I'll tell the others, meet at my house" Iris replied "Ok" Nagisa wrote. "It's about to get messy" she thought to herself.