Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

Kakashi-sensei told us that we're unique and to gather tomorrow at training ground for our first mission a survival test at 5, he also told us not to eat or we'll puke. I still need to drink some blood though or I'll be weak.

I walk around for a bit until its late. I went home and prepare myself for bed. I finally fall into deep slumber thinking about tomorrow.

' it'll be fun tomorrow, I'm sure of it '

-Survival Test-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of door knocking. I got up and went to the front door and open it to reveal Sasuke. " how'd you know I lived here ", " well this is the only available living house before you're here and there haven't have any new building so I'm guessing you lived here ". " okay, so what do you want? ". " why are you so mean to me yet so nice to Naruto ". " well Naruto is my bestfriend and you've been acting mean to him so what else do you expect? ". " *sigh* I'll try to be nice to him then. If you're willing to be nice to me " I nod and smile " come on in, I still need to prepare" I enter the house. I lead him to the living room " wait here until I'm done, if you want to drink something just go to the fridge and help your self" he just nod

I went upstairs to prepare. In the middle of taking bath my eyes shot open ' shit if he opens the fridge to drink, what if he drinks the blood! ' I smack myself " I'm so stupid" I quickly get ready and went downstair to see Sasuke was about to drink the blood " wait don't! " I yelled, he turn to me shocked " what's wrong " ' what do I do I can't just say: hey don't drink that it's blood ' I mentally panicked. Seeing I didn't answer he just took a sip only to spit it out " what the heck is this, it taste like blood "

I look at him nervous " what do you mean? " he turn to me " Y/N, tell me the truth, are you drinking blood? " I suck at lying what do I do, looks like I have to tell him the truth " it is blood, I need those to keep my strength "

Sasuke P.O.V

" it is blood, I need those to keep my strength " after she said that I'm confused " you need blood to keep your strength? What are you? Vampire! " I say while chuckling softly. I meant for it to be a joke. But she just stare at me emotionless

Y/N P.O.V

'He thinks its a joke isn't he' I thought while looking at him with no emotion " is that funny to you?" " what do you mean? " with a blink of an eye I appear infront of him "tell me Sasuke, will you still be laughing after I suck your blood?" He look at me wide eyed " y-you mean you're- " " yes Sasuke, I am a vampire " I say as my eyes turn blood red and my fangs appears. " but I won't hurt you, I'm a vampire. But that doesn't mean I'm blood thirsty. Those blood you accidentally took a ship isn't human blood, it's animal. I stopped myself from drinking human blood long time ago"

He looked relieved but still a bit tense " I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't know " " no need to apologize " I took the bottle of blood from him and start drinking. " let's go, we don't wanna be late now, do we" with that we left the house.

We are still early. Sasuke grabbed my hand and drag me under the tree, he sit under the shade and pull me down so I was sitting next to him " Sasuke, you're not scared of me?" " no, I know you wouldn't hurt me, if you hurt human you would've hurt Naruto"

I just smile " thank you for trusting me" Sasuke must have notice the worried expression on my face " don't worry Y/N, your secret is save with me " I smile showing him my gratitude, I turn to see Naruto and Sakura on the other side is trying their best to stay awake. " how is it you're not sleepy Y/N " I heard Sasuke whispered beside me. I turn to him " vampire don't sleep, but we can if we want to " he just " hmm "