Chapter 13

Previously on Chapter 12

In the end Ibiki announced that we all pass. The 10th question was never existed, we all let out a breath of relief.

Then out of no where the window is broken by someone entering the room. I'm a fast healer so I don't really pay any mind if any of those shards hurt me. But then a sand cover me. I turn to the source to see Gaara. I smile at him as a thank you. He nods with a scarlet face.

Then....

-Chunnin Exam: Forest of Death-

Y/N P.O.V

'Talk about entrance. That's quite a show.' I thought as I turn to the person and start observing her. I recognised her. Anko (is that what her name is). She's really hyper. Almost like Naruto. I giggle quietly at the thought.

"It's too soon to celebrate you little maggot! The next phase will be a lot harder than this" she said loudly. "You're early as usual, Anko" Ibiki said. She blushed out of embarrassment.

"You left a lot of group here. Have you gone soft, Ibiki?" She mocked. "Or maybe we have a promising participant" he said back. "Whatever. By the time I'm done with them, only half of them will pass" Anko said confidently. Then she orders us to follow her.

Time-skip

We are now standing in front of a giant gate. "This is the Forest of Death. Soon enough you'll know why" Anko said. Naruto mimicked her mockingly. Anko throw a Kunai at him, scratching his cheek. I look away from the sight of blood. I don't want to loose control.... Not now.

Then my mark is pulsing. I look down to see, it's giving a white glow. I look around to search where my mark would grow stronger. It stops on a girl. I activate my vampire sight on her, to see through her disguise. My eyes widened. Orochimaru. Anything that has to do with him... Is bad news. Then I remember what I've learn about his past. Apparently he used a forbidden technique to make him young. But he have to change body. Just like how snakes are. I shuddered at the thought. That must mean one thing. 'He's looking for a new host. But the question is... Who? Who is his target...' I narrowed my eyes at him. He notice my intense stare and smirk at me. Letting out his long tongue, like snakes. I shiver at the sight.

I can stand looking at him any further. So I turn my attention back to Anko. She is talking about the rules for the second phase. Then she told us we have to wait for about half an hour until it's time for the phase to start.

I just sit on top of a rock, when I feel a presence of another shinobi. I turn around to see the least person I expected. Gaara. He is looking up at me. So I jump down the rock, landing next to him. "What's up?" I ask. He look away for a second before looking back at me. "I just want to say.... Good-luck for you in the next path" he said. I stare at him shock. Since he's a cold person, I didn't expect him to say that to me. But nonetheless I smile at him. "Good-luck to you too" I say still smiling. He blushed. Then someone pulled me away from Gaara. I wave bye to Gaara and he gave me a small smile. I turn to see who it was. To see Naruto. "Why are you pulling me, Naruto?" I ask him. He turn to me "I don't like seeing you talking to him" he said grumpily. I tilt my head to the side "why?" I ask him. He blushed 'cute' he thought. "I-I hate the way he's looking at you" he said. "How is he looking at me." This time he face palm "how can you be so oblivious, Y/N?" He murmured. But thanks to my Super hearing I could clearly hear him.

I was about to say something. But didn't have the chance to since Anko told us it was time to give out the scroll. We walk towards the assigned tend. Then the person in charge in it give us a heaven scroll. So we'll have to find an earth scroll.

We are now standing in front of the gate. Waiting for a signal to enter. The gate started to open with a loud creak. I have to cover my ear since it's too loud for me, having a sharp hearing. The sight of it would send shiver to a normal person. But not me, I am not a human. I'm a full fledge vampire.

We stand in a ready to run position. "The second phase of the Chunnin exam starts.... Now!!!!" Anko scream. Then we take off running into the arena. We keep running until we are sure no one is on our tail. I activate my vampire sense and observe my surrounding. "Good.... No one is following us" I say. I can see Sakura is trembling with fear. I turn to her "Sakura.... No need to be so afraid. Nothing will happen to you. I promise.... I will protect you" I say. She visibly relax and give me a small smile. I give a bright close eye smile to her.

Then out of no where a strong wind blow. Throwing us away from each other. I gather some chakra on my hand and hold onto a tree. I swiftly move and take cover behind a big tree to shield myself from the strong wind. 'This wind. There's no way it's natural' I thought. Then I remember one of the sand Genin. The girl.... She's carrying a huge fan. 'Must be her doing' I thought.

I have to look for the others. I have to make sure they are all okay. I activate my super sense and focus it on my eyes. I observe my surrounding and found Sakura. I jump from tree to tree and landed next to her. She screech in fear. "It's just me Sakura" I say to her. She relaxes and let out a breath of relief. "You scare the living daylights out of me" she said. I giggle at her.

"Then....

*to be continued*

A/N: sorry for the cliff hanger. I am evil. Muahahhaha😈. Anyway, that's it for this chapter. Just like I said in the A/N. I am working on a book, an actual book. I want to get it done soon and possibly publish them. Thank you for your support for me. I love you guys.... My dear reader. Bye!!!