Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

Time-skip

We finally reach the designated room. In front of it stood our sensei. "So you four would come after all *turn to Sakura* including you Sakura. Im proud of you... All of you. I couldn't ask for a better team" he said. I assume he's smiling cause there's a small wrinkle under his eyes. After a while of talking he moved aside and let us in the room. The door open, to reveal...

-Chunnin Exam: Written Test-

Y/N P.O.V

We open the door to reveal a lot of other contestant. 'Woah!' I thought. They all looked bad ass. But looks can deceive you. At least I don't have to be afraid of them 'killing' me. I'm immortal after all. I glance at my teammate, they're the ones I'm worried about. These people could easily land a fatal blow on them. I sigh. 'I will protect them at all cost. They're my precious friends' I thought.

"Woah.... They look scary!" Sakura exclaim next to me. I look at her and wrap my arm around her shoulder "don't worry Sakura. I'll protect you.... I promise" I whispers to her. She visibly relaxed a bit. She turns to me and give me a small smile. I smile back, reassuringly.

Then out of no where someone jump on Sasuke. 'Ino....' I thought, already knowing who that would be. I turn and I was right. Ino is wrapping her arms on Sasuke's neck from behind. "Sasuke-Kun.... Finally! I'm waiting for you. I miss that good looking face of yours" I sigh. Sakura and Ino started arguing about who Sasuke belong to. I honestly don't care.... But do they have to do that in a situation like this? Can't they see that they're attracting these people's attention, and it won't be good for us.

I was about to scold them when someone wrapped their arms around my waist. I turn to see Kiba. The huge flirt of the class back in the Academy. "Hey, Y/N~ looking sexy today" he flirts to my ear. Then he looked confused "why is your body so cold?" He ask me. I froze. The only ones that knows about my true identity is my teammate. "I felt cold..." I say. He smirks "then I'll warm you up" he said seductively. I pulled away from him and slap him. "Pervert!" I spat at him.

I heard snicker next to me. I turn to see Naruto "hahaha you just got rejected!" He say happily. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see that Sasuke is smirking. But I just ignore him. "Serves him right! Trying to hook me up" I say angrily while glaring hard at Kiba. He gulps at my intense stare.

"You guys might want to pipe down a bit" I turn to the voice to see a boy with white hair and wearing a glasses. I feel my mark is pulsing, I look down to see its giving a soft white glow. I look up to the boy and narrow my eyes. 'This guy is bad news! I have to be careful' I thought while observing this boy.

"Who the heck are you?" I heard Ino say. "Forgive me! I'm Kabuto. You guys have attract a lot of attention from this class. I mean.... Take a look around you" he said. I turn around and see that all the people is looking at our direction. Correction... They're all glaring at us. I glare back at them with much more intensity. They instantly look away, fear is evident in their eyes. "Woah! You're one fierce kid... Huh?" Kabuto said, surprised. I roll my eyes at him.

Time-skip

Ibiki, the one in charge for the first stage of Chuunin exam has entered the class. We are all told to sit in our assigned seat. I'm sitting next to Sasuke on my right and Gaara on my left. I smile at him and his face turns slight scarlet. I giggle in respond. Not knowing a certain Uchiha is glaring at him.

Sasuke P.O.V

Great... Another rival. It's obvious this guy like Y/N. MY Y/N. That's right... She's mine. I won't let a guy like her took her away from me.

Y/N P.O.V

Ibiki reveal that the first test will be writing test. I glance at Naruto, to see him visibly panicking. I giggle at him. Of course he will... He hates writing test.

Ibiki starts to explain the rules. But I don't really pay a mind to it. The only thing caught my attention is. "Only those who's fool enough to get caught." I was confused. They start to give us the test. After a while I finally receive mine. I read all the content. "This is a high level test. There's no way a Genin would able to answer them. There must something they left out. But... What?' I thought. Then it clicked. 'The examiners expect us to cheat. They want to see how well we are when gathering an information. That's it!' I thought. I glance at Naruto 'come on.... Naruto! You should figure this out' I say. I can read minds, but I can't talk telepathically.

"The test begins..... Now!" Ibiki exclaimed. Then everyone start to use their technique. I activate my vampire sense and sharpen my sight. I look around to search for an answer. After a while I finally done. I put my pen down and just relax. I glance at Sasuke to see his eyes is flashing his Sharingan. He activate it on our Mission back in Land of Wave.

After a while... The exam is close to ending. More and more people have been dropped out. 'Woah! It's getting more intense' I thought.

"Alright! Pen down!" Ibiki screams out as it was the end of the test. They did as they were told. "Then for the tenth question. You're allowed to exit the test." I zoned out. He basically said. If we are to fail now,we are not allowed to retake the exam next year. Shout of protest erupted around the room.

One by one people left the room. I glance at Naruto to see him visibly panicking. 'Come on Naruto! Don't give up. It's not your way of ninja... You know that' I thought. But he stood his ground. I smile proudly at him.

In the end Ibiki announced that we all pass. The 10th question was never existed, we all let out a breath of relief.

Then out of no where the window is broken by someone entering the room. I'm a fast healer so I don't really pay any mind if any of those shards hurt me. But then a sand cover me. I turn to the source to see Gaara. I smile at him as a thank you. He nods with a scarlet face.

Then....

*to be continued*