Chapter 5

Previously on Chapter 4

"The day you sprout wings and fly, huh?" Everyone stare at me confused. I walk towards Tazuna. "Wish granted!" A wing appear behind him (your vampire ability is like magic. That's why you're able to) and he starts flying without control. I burst out laugh. Naruto soon join me. "Y/N put him down" Kakashi-sensei scold me. "He wished for it, sensei. I'm just granting his wish" "put. Him. Down" "*sigh* fine" the wing disappear and he fell down. I appear under him and catch him before he reach the ground. I put him down "be careful of what you wished for. And don't make fun of Naruto. Next time I'll let you fly to the sun and burn to death!" I say with venom dripping in my voice. He flinch and nod vigorously.

-Journey to the Land of Wave-

Y/N P.O.V

After my threat, Mr. Tazuna doesn't say any insult or make a ridiculous wish. That wings must have traumatised him. Ha! Serves him right.

We are on our way to Land of Wave. I didn't really pay attention to what the others were talking about, I just watch my surrounding. After a while of walking I notice there's a puddle. 'Hmm that's weird. It hasn't rained for days. Where did that puddle came from' as I'm nearing the puddle my mark glows violet. 'It's not a normal water' I thought. I took out my Kunai and let a bit electricity flow in it. Then I drop it in the puddle. I heard a small shriek. I smirk.

I turn to Kakashi-sensei and notice his looking at me. He gave me a nod as if to know what I'm doing. Then out of no where a pair of chain came out and grab Kakashi-sensei. He yelp, I'm sure he just pretend it. Then the chain rip him apart. "Sensei!!!" Naruto yelled, he stood there frozen.

Then out of no where 2 ninja came out of no where, 1 try to Attack Naruto while the other try to Attack the Mr. Tazuna. Sasuke and I look at each other and nod. I react fast and appear in front of Naruto, while Sasuke went to protect Sakura and Mr. Tazuna.

The ninja throw the chain our way. I create a shield and deflect it. Then I appear behind him and knock him out. I turn to see Sasuke was about to fight when Kakashi-sensei appear and catch out intruder in a head lock.

"Hi" he says plainly. "Tch. Show off" I heard Sasuke mutter. "Sasuke, Y/N.... Nice reflect and good work. You too Sakura. And sorry Naruto I didn't help you right away. I didn't think you'd freeze like that." Then Sasuke is being a jerk, he walk up to Naruto "hey" "what?" Naruto asked with a raised eye brow. "You're not hurt are ya? Scaredy cat." My mark glow green I look towards Naruto and I saw a cut. Naruto was about to go after Sasuke when I appear in front of him. I place my hands on his shoulders. He yelped. "Don't move Naruto. Those cut has poison in them. It's flowing inside your blood. Moving around only make it flow faster" he grow pale.

Tazuna and Kakashi-sensei is talking about the two chunnin. "We have to go back to the village. This Mission is too advance for us. We need to treat Naruto's wound." Naruto took out a Kunai and was about to stab his wound, but I grab his arms. "Don't be stupid Naruto. There's other way to take the poison out of the wound" I place my marked palm on Naruto's wounded hand. It glow red. Then a black liquid flow out of his wound, I was about to continue healing it but I notice the wound is closing. 'Interesting, it must be kurama's doing' I thought. Kakashi notice my expression he went next to me to inspect Naruto's wound.

"Um..." We look up to Naruto. "You have a serious face there, the poison is out. I'm going to be okay, right?" Naruto say nervously. "Oo y-yeah you'll be find" I grab a bandage and treat wrap his hand. "There, we're good to go" I say. They nod and we continue to walk.

I was walking next to Naruto. "Hey Y/N-Chan..." I turn to him. "What is it?" "Why did you stop me, when I was about to stab my wound?" "*sigh* being me, I can't see a drop of blood. You have no idea how hard I'm holding back not to Attack you when you have that scratch that's slightly bleeding and if you stab your wound, more blood will be flowing out. That way I won't able to hold back. That's why I stopped you" "oh" was his respond.

We finally reached the boat. Tazuna went in first, followed by kakashi-sensei, then the rest of us. Sasuke made me sit next to him, behind us is Naruto and Sakura. Sakura is glaring at me, 'she must be angry because Sasuke wants me to sit with him' I just ignore.

Mr. Tazuna is explaining what happen in his home island. "We're getting closer. You'd be able to see the bridge anytime soon" the boat driver said. "Woah! It's huge" Naruto yelled earning a scold from the bridge builder and a smack in the head by me.

"Don't yell Naruto. Why do you think we didn't use engine, and we row this boat instead. Do you want us to get busted?" I scold him. "S-sorry, Y/N-Chan" he said looking down. His head has a bump because of me. I place my marked hand and place in on his head letting in grow red and the bump start to disappear. "Sorry for smacking you"

*to be continued*

A/N: there will be multiple parts for this. It'll be too Long if I only write it in 1 or 2 parts. Don't worry I'll update soon. Thanks for reading. Bye!!!