Chapter 11

A/N: hey guys!!! Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been facing some problem lately. My crush turns out to be a complete asshole (I'm sorry for that). But please remember this guys. Don't you ever put your trust in someone so much. You'll end up getting hurt, just like I did. Anyway.... Even though I'm still in pain. You guys don't have to worry.... It'll never stop me from writing a story for you guys. Cause you guys are the most important thing for me. Okay! Enough with the rambling. Let's get to the story now.... Shall we?

Enjoy!!!

Previously on Chapter 10

Y/N P.O.V

It was late. Sasuke walked me home before he peck my cheek and walk away. Two guys falling for me. What should I do? Do I have to choose?

I groan and just walk towards my room. I change into pyjamas and flop myself to my bed and drift off to sleep instantly due to exhaustion.

-Chuunin Exam Site-

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up early and prepare for the day. We need to be in the site at 7 (I don't know.... I forget how the story go. So just go along with it, 'Kay?) I took my usual shinobi outfit and head to the bathroom.

Once I'm done I head downstairs and to the kitchen to drink my daily blood. I have to drink this everyday. If I miss one day, I'll get weaker. I don't want the same thing that happens to Sasuke back in our first Mission in Land of Wave to happen again. I still feel very guilty. He almost died from blood loss because I suck his blood. I don't want the same thing happened to him, happen to everyone else. I never want to hurt anyone.

Once I'm done drinking blood, I head outside. I lock my door and head to where the exam site would be held. As I was walking I head a couple of voices calling my name. I turn around to see my squad. "Oh! Hey guys" I say cheerfully. Naruto went and hug me real tight. "Na-ru-to. Can't.... Breath" I gasp out. Naruto was pulled off me by Sasuke. "Don't glomp her too tight you dope" he said. Naruto scowl at him. They were about to charge at each other but I step in between them. "Enough with it! Both of you! We're in a squad together.... If you guys kept on arguing like this. That'll be the cause of our downfall" I say sternly to them both. The nod their head in respond. I grab both of their hands and drag them with me.

Time-skip

After a few more of walking, we finally reached the site. As we are walking we notice lots of people is gathering in front of a door, two kids were blocking the entrance. One of the boys pushed away a girl. Saying they're a baby and stuff. That we should just went back home to our parents. I look at the door sign, it read 303 (is that what the room number is?) 'well.... that was weird. We are only in the 2nd floor. What are they doing here?' I thought. I turn to see the 2 boys blocking the way. I activate my vampire sense. My vampire sense can deflect any illusion. Everything went to normal including the two boys. I smirk.... I should have known.

I step forward from the crowd "it's such a cheap trick, don't you think? Izumo.... Kotetsu... Shouldn't you two be at the gate to guard this village? Why are you two here playing mind tricks on these kids?" I ask them.

The two of them laugh in respond. "Seems like one of you is able to see through our illusion" the boy who's suppose to be Kotetsu exclaim. I smirk "not just me *turn to Sakura and Sasuke* you noticed it too don't you, guys?" I ask them. "Of course we do" Sasuke said. "Yeah this is just the second floor" Sakura said. "Well you three are able to see through illusion, but can you see through.... This!!!!" He scream while advancing at Sasuke.

Then out of no where a kid with green jumpsuit appear and stop them. 'Not bad.... This kid have speed. I give you that' I thought quite impress the the kid's speed. "Lee! What are you doing. You're the one to said that we should keep our skill to ourself" I turn to where the voice come from to see a boy with long hair and lavender eyes. 'A hyuuga' I thought. The boy that's called Lee put his down in shame. "I... Know, but-" he stop as his eyes fall on me. Then an emoji heart appear as he take a steps towards me looking all proud. "Are you, Y/N?" He ask me. "Yeah.... I am." "My name is Rock Lee. Will you be my girlfriend? I vow to protect you with my life" he said with a thumbs up and flash a wide grin at me. I just sweat dropped at him. I was about to answer and two boys I know all too well, steps in front of me. "Not a chance! She's mine, you freak!" Sasuke said. Naruto turn to him "Nu uh. She's mine, teme" I just sigh at them. I turn around and grab Sakura's hand and drag her with me. "Quit it both of you.... We have an exam to attend to. If you don't wanna come, I'll just take Sakura with me" I say without looking back. They snap out of their bickering and run after me. "Wait Y/N!!/I'm coming!" They yell simultaneously. I giggle in respond.

Time-skip

We finally reach the designated room. In front of it stood our sensei. "So you four would come after all *turn to Sakura* including you Sakura. Im proud of you... All of you. I couldn't ask for a better team" he said. I assume he's smiling cause there's a small wrinkle under his eyes. After a while of talking he moved aside and let us in the room. The door open, to reveal...

*to be continued*