Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

Sasuke P.O.V

'How dare that dobe confess to Y/N like that. She's mine. Well not yet but she'll be mine. I have to make a move and quick' I thought angrily while watching Y/N sleeping. You're so beautiful even if you're not a human. You'll be mine soon Y/N. just you wait. I left her home to go back home and rest for the day. I toss myself to my bed

" you'll be mine Y/N "

-Our First Mission-

Author P.O.V

The group is in the middle of their first Mission which is to capture a lost pet of a rich person's Wife.

"Sasuke, I'm at point A"
"Sakura, I'm at point B"
"Naruto, I'm at point C"

Seeing that Y/N is not responding Kakashi starts calling her name. "Y/N... State your position." "Oh! Sorry sensei. The cat is just so cute~" Y/N said while petting the cat that snuggle comfortably in her arms. It didn't seem to mind her cold body temperature.

Naruto ran forward and yank the cat out of Y/N's grasp. "Stupid cat! Why are you running away from your owners?" The cat leave scratches on Naruto's face. "You idiot Naruto, don't hold a cat that way! You're hurting it" the cat jump away from Naruto and walk towards Y/N jumping on her arms.

"Can't we get a better Mission! I hate cats!" Naruto shouted. Hurting everyone's years since their gadgets still on. "Aish! Don't yell Naruto, you're gonna make us deaf"

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

We are now in the Hokage's office waiting for a new Mission to be given. "Okay you have babysitting, gardening-" he was cut of by Naruto, who protest with an X sign with his hands. "I want real Mission not this boring stuff"

I zoned out after that. I came back to my sense when the Hokage spoke "Naruto wants us to see that he's no longer a brat, that he's a former brat. He wants a real Mission. So be it, team 7 will be given a C rank Mission to be a guard for a journey" "really? Are we gonna guide a princess? A councillor?" "Don't be so impatient Naruto! Sent it our client"

The door was open revealing an old guy with a sake bottle, it's obvious he's drunk. "What! A bunch of snot brat! And you the little one with idiotic face on. You think I'll believe you're a ninja?" "Hahaha who's the little one with idiotic face?" Naruto laugh. We went to line next to each other. Sasuke is the tallest. I'm second. Sakura third. Lastly... Naruto. That made him pissed "I'll demolish you!!" He was about to charge. But was stop by me "you can't demolish a client Naruto, it doesn't work that way" I say. The client smile triumphantly.

I turn to him "You too! Stop smiling like a craze man! You better respect us who's gonna guide you to safety! If you made fun of my Bestfriend again. I'll make you regret it!" I say in a deadly aura. Making him shiver in fear. "A-anyway. I'm Tazuna. Master bridge builder. You have to guide back to my hometown in safety. Even if it caused your life"

'That's weird, all I know is there's no fight during a C-rank Mission. Unless.... He's hiding something' I thought looking suspiciously at Tazuna. He avoided eye contact. 'Yupp!! He's definitely hiding something. Oh well... Soon or later we'll find out' the Hokage dismiss us to pack for our journey.

We are told to gather by the gate. I'm done with my packing so here I am standing near the gate with Tazuna. "You're pretty cute for a ninja, you must be around 12, right?" I heard Tazuna said. "Don't let my appearance fool you" I say coldly. "What do you mean?" "Find out yourself" "Tch." "I know you're planning something. This is C-rank Mission or was it? There's no fighting in C-rank Mission. But you said that we should be willing to sacrifice our life's to keep you safe. That's kinda fishy to me" I say this time looking at him with a hard glare. Making him flinch.

Soon enough everyone join us. "Yeah! Alright!" Naruto yelled excitedly. I smile softly at him. "What are you excited about?" "This is my first time leaving the village, believe it!! I'm a traveller now!" "Are you kidding! Am I suppose to expect this brat to protect me? He's a joke" "Never insult a ninja! I'm Uzumaki Naruto! One day I'll be the greatest ninja and be a Hokage and you'll respect me!" "Ha! Don't make me laugh. The Hokage are wise and strong. While you're brainless and puny. The day you'll be Hokage is the day I'll sprout wings and fly" Naruto was about to say something I cut him off.

"The day you sprout wings and fly, huh?" Everyone stare at me confused. I walk towards Tazuna. "Wish granted!" A wing appear behind him (your vampire ability is like magic. That's why you're able to) and he starts flying without control. I burst out laugh. Naruto soon join me. "Y/N put him down" Kakashi-sensei scold me. "He wished for it, sensei. I'm just granting his wish" "put. Him. Down" "*sigh* fine" the wing disappear and he fell down. I appear under him and catch him before he reach the ground. I put him down "be careful of what you wished for. And don't make fun of Naruto. Next time I'll let you fly to the sun and burn to death!" I say with venom dripping in my voice. He flinch and nod vigorously.

*to be continued*

A/N: sorry for the wait. I finally got an idea how to continue this story. Hope you like it. I'll update more if there's more idea coming in my mind. Bye!!