New Student: Prologue

A/N: Hi! Thank you for reading my fanfic. I never see any fanfics that include Tatsuya from The Irregular in Magic High School(probably because his sister or that other girl), even though he is so cute😊. Well, anyway this is my first fanfic and honest feedback would be appreciated. I may not know some names, so sorry in advanced, I love the show I just don't know the names. I hope you enjoy this little fanfic.*Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters or if there are references in this, none of them are mine*

*Tatsuya POV*

I was walking around school grounds with my friends, Erica and Leonhard, along with my sister Miyuki. Erica was droning on about some jerk that bumped in to her earlier this morning.

"I'm telling you! That asshole is going to get what's coming to him!", she stated.

"Well, how about you ask if he meant to do that.", Miyuki butted in.
"Hmph" Erica made a sound of disgust. Honestly, I was on my sisters side of this issue, otherwise I would have done something since I'm on student council, along with my sister.

"Well, anyway did you guys here about that new student that joined the second year, I heard she's very skilled!", Erica pointed out.

"Actually, yeah I heard about that, too. But it like she's a ghost because we haven't seen her yet."Leonhard said disappointed.

"Well how about it Tatsuya, you are on student council. Have you seen her?"Erica asked. I could see Miyuki tense up at the question.

"No, Suzune was supposed to show her around." I stated nonchalantly."Awh man. How about you Miyuki?", she asked.

"No, same as Tatsuya, somebody else showed her around." Miyuki stated.
All of a sudden, we all saw a group of students surrounding something, or somebody. We all came up to see what the commotion was.

"What's going on here?" Leonhard asked one of the girls.

"I'm trying to talk to the new second year, but nobody will move!" the girl sounded very upset about this.'I have to take care of this quickly.' I thought.

"All right everybody, I want you to go on about your day, and get to your class." I stated loudly enough for everyone to look in our direction. I heard groans of disappointment and sighs, but eventually the crowd dispersed. The only person left was a girl about the height of Miyuki, a flushed face, and wearing a men's uniform, that fit her well. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, and beautiful (e/c) eyes. I walked up to her, along with my friends.

"Who are you!?" I heard Erica ask with excitement.
"I'm (y/n) (y/l). Nice to meet you." She extended her small hand with a soft smile on her face. Erica grabbed her hand and shook it roughly. "Well, I'm Erica, this is Leonhard, that's Miyuki, and this is Tatsuya. If you can't tell they're siblings." Erica pointed out. She looked at all of us, and bowed.

"It's nice to meet all of you." She said sweetly.
"S-so, what are you doing here?" Leonhard asked. This was the first time I looked at him. He was looking at the ground and his face was a little pink. I felt something in the bottom of my stomach, but had no idea what it was. I looked back towards the girl.

"Oh well, I was trying to look for my class, but then the group of people surrounded me and I couldn't really go anywhere. I tried answering their questions to see if they would move, but looks like more came. Heh." She said embarrassingly, while her cheeks turned a little pink. 'She looks so cute blushing.' I thought.'What am I saying, I shouldn't think like that.'

"Well what class are you looking for?" Miyuki asked kindly, as she walked up next to the girl.

"Oh, um homeroom..." She says looking for it on the paper she had in her hands. Erica runs to the other side of the girl and she gasps.

"You're in our homeroom!" Erica stated happily. "Really!?" (Y/n) asked confused.

"Yup, I looks like you're stuck with us!" Erica said as she wrapped her arm around (y/n)'s shoulder. (Y/n) smiled happily. "Well, that's a relief. At least I'll be in a class with people I know." She stated.

"W-well, w-we better g-get going then." Leonhard stuttered. We all started heading towards the direction of our homeroom.

"Sooo, Why are you wearing a men's uniform, (y/n)?" Erica asked curiously. I was wondering the same thing, but it would have been rude if I asked her.

" Well, they asked what uniform I wanted to wear, so I chose this one since I would be able to run easier." She stated.

"Oh, well I do have to say it looks nice on you." Erica said with a smile."How about you Leo? Doesn't she look good in this?" Leonhard's eyes widened and a blush crept up onto his face while he looked away, but nodded nonetheless. (Y/n) smiled, and looked at me and Miyuki. "So, are guys really siblings?" She asked. I was about to answer, but Miyuki answered before me.

"Yes, and if you need any help navigating this place you can ask us, since we're on student council." Miyuki said kindly. (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes widened at that statement. "You guys are on the student council!?" She asked quite surprised.

"Yup, is there something wrong with that?" Erica asked. (Y/n) eyes widened once again, but this time she had a blush on her face. "Oh no no no, it just that this morning, I think her name was Suzune Ichihara, showed me around and she didn't seem that interested in me so I just assumed that people on student council all acted like that since they have to deal with troublemakers all day!" (Y/n) stated, waving her hands in front of her face.'Why is she so cute being flustered.' I thought once again. I could tell that this year was going to be interesting.

A/N: Sooo... What did you guys think of my first chapter? I'll make the next on in your POV, I promise. It may have been a little boring, but I'll try to progress the relationship you guys will have. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed it and will finish the story, if not I hope you enjoyed it regardless. Till the next chapter, see ya.