Drunk Thoughts: Chapter 12

A/n: I'm just saying this, but I do not advise you to drink heavily. Please do not drink heavily. Especially when you're driving and/or underage. Thank you, I just thought I would point that out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all laughing happily and some giggles here and there. I was leaning on Tatsuya and Erika was upside down on the couch. "Ok, ok." Her words slurred as she sat back up. "I want to know something." She pointed the bottle at the two of us. "Have you two...had fun yet?" She pointed at us individually. I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You'll never know." I giggled again, and leaned back. Miyuki was blushing harshly since she wasn't drinking as much as the rest of us.

"What does she mean by that?" Miyuki asked quietly. I saw Leo look up in a tired expression and a slightly blushed face. He sat up and rubbed his head.

"It means~" I said cheerfully. "We're da...Whoa!" Tatsuya suddenly pulled me close and laid down on the couch. They all had looks of shock on their faces. I felt my face blush more than before.

"We're hugging." Tatsuya said in a different voice. I looked up and saw this different person and slightly remembered why I was getting drunk. I got of his grasp and fell to the ground with an 'oph' sound. Mizuki is a lightweight and raised her head slowly. Leo crawled over to me and helped me sit up.

"Should we bring you to the bathroom now?" He asked with a hiccup at the end. I pushed him away and poured another shot.

~Time skip~

It had been about an hour, and me, Leo, and Tatsuya were the only people who were awake still. I took another chug of wine and sighed. I leaned my head back and felt my eyes getting heavy. "Hey, (Y/n)?" Leo's words slurred. I hummed as my response. "I think I love you. Like a lot. And I don't think that's the alcohol talking." He chuckled and hiccuped at the end. I wasn't really pay attention, but I hummed and yawned before curling up into a little ball. I was suddenly picked up by steady hands and brought somewhere, but I blacked out before I could tell what was happening.

*Tatsuya POV*

I just picked (Y/n) up and started carrying her to the bathroom. She snuggled into my chest unconsciously and I smiled slightly at her. It takes me a while to get flat out drunk like Leo. I can't believe he just confessed to her. I was suddenly rushed with thoughts off worry. What if this doesn't work and she doesn't love me anymore.

I stopped and thought of some more horrible thoughts, like what if she loves him more than me, is she going to remember him saying that. All those thoughts ran through my head and I felt my stomach turning. I shake my head and hold her closer and kiss her forehead, before I placed her into the bathtub. I brush a strand of hair out of her face and change the setting to shower. I turned the cold water knob and it started soaking her. I waited patiently, when she suddenly jolted forward and was breathing heavily.

*(Y/n) POV*

I was feeling this coldness and twitched slightly. It was suddenly getting stronger and was hitting me in certain areas. I took a quick breath and jolted upwards and was shivering. I had to take a few deep breaths, and I saw a hand reach out in front of me quickly and turn the water off. I looked over in that direction and couldn't believe what I saw. "Are you alright?" I saw Tatsuya grab a towel quickly and wrap around me while I shivered. I looked at him in bewilderment. I could see his black hair, and his piercing blue eyes, which were filled with concern and hope.

"T-t-tatsuya?" I asked stuttering. He looked at me with wide eyes and brushed a strand of wet hair out of my face. I put my shaking hand up to his face and I felt tears prick my eyes.

"You can see me again?" He asked hopefully. I nodded, and was quickly pulled me into a tight embrace. I was immediately feeling warmer. I returned it and started crying on his shoulder. He held me close and pulled back slowly. I saw relief in his eyes and he gingerly kissed my cold lips. I kissed back and sighed.

It was good to see the Tatsuya I've come to love, and not that monster. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt myself getting tired. I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder. We were panting slightly from the intensity, but I was in the air again and being carried to his room. I was placed down gingerly, and grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

I heard Tatsuya chuckle and felt him kiss my cheek. "I'm going to get changed, and then I'm holding you for as long as I can." He whispered in my ear before kissing it and walking off. I smiled and shut my eyes. It was so great to see him normally again.

~~~~~~~~
A/n: Heyo. Probably not the best chapter I've made, but I enjoyed writing it. Don't forget to vote and comment, and I'll see ya in the next chapter.